!!!Things you will not be hearing me say anymore: a poll???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which of my excuses...

• I am honestly starting too see the light at the end of the tunnel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The end is near I swear

• I will be so happy when its done

• Total voters

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you had enquired at all, or attempted to contact me or even placed order and had a couple questions within the last 10 months or so, then there’s a good chance that along the course of our communique you were dealt one of these excuses from me, in consolation for what had taken me so long, or something to that affect.

Well today please be happy to know that I will be quietly filing these nuggets away indefinitely. The all consuming and neglect spawning project has for the most part, drawn to a close!

To commemorate these heavily relied on passages, I can think of no better way than to vote on the best, or perhaps your favorite excuse for the neglect you received over the course of the project.

The poll is not limited to actual recipients of the excuses though. (of which there were many). Everyone, please feel free to cast your votes, and vote as many times as you want. And before you gang up on me for spending time on fodder like this instead of updating my build thread, rest assured that time will finally allow me to revisit that one as well and my camera will be out this week in full affect. In fact here's a pic of an old favorite I just reshot today. The BC Angelica! Man I love this one!

IMG_9625-2_zpsdiccbxkc.jpg

So anyway, which one comforted you the most? Maybe it was a combination of a few. Whatever they case, let’s have it! Not singe one of these were made up. I dished them all out and more this past 8-9 months, every last word. As much as I needed them, I will not miss them.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam ,

Am sure everyone here is super excited for the great changes coming along in battlecorals and the opportunity it presents us to have the best in class acros .
I doubt anybody has any regrets or complaints against you ..

Having said that , I would personally wish to see more of the unknown beauties of Battlecorals which are not available on the website .. May be BC Goldilocks

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say I placed an order (surprise battle box) with u when this new swap was happening and u were nothing but great to order from

thru mutiple miscommunications of the shipping date by me u were nothing but a pleasure to work with

So thanks I might have gotten one of those excuses but in the end it was well worth it even tho u still owe me a battle brush and ur handwriting is hard to read

but of those two things none of them made me want to not do business with u the important thing was ur corals came in perfect and every time I did have a question u responded so to me that's the only thing that counts ur product was great and so was the customer service

If this was when u were suposidly at ur worst I can't wait to see the next box I order from ya

Congrats again and can't wait to see that build thread and what happened with ur sump builder

I'll be ordering from u again soon

Justin

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I got the stupidly busy one today! You hold yourself to a very high standard, I always thought your responses were very prompt. Your service and products are excellent, I'll be placing several orders in the future.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I honestly love the fact that you guys are actually voting! lol I didn't quite intend for this to be so indulgent, but I really appreciate the comments!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You didn't list the one line I don't like hearing. It's the one that goes like this Adam, " no man, not available " ;)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You didn't list the one line I don't like hearing. It's the one that goes like this Adam, " no man, not available " ;)

Ha! Yeah that one gets said a lot unfortunately and it usually goes something like this. "I'm so sorry (insert desired coral here) has been fragged and abused down to a dormant nub". Alas the "dormant nub" excuse. So it goes for full aquaculture. Not really a matter of being overly busy. I'm afraid that's one you guys will still be hearing from time to time lol. But hopefully not as much.

But the good news is, not only is my main much larger, my QT system is about 5 times larger than the old one, so I'll be building up the collection faster than ever before! Not to mention all the gems I've got tucked around now that I can finally shoot and show off.

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iam kind of glad you been busy and not posting packs and new releases here and there cuzz haven't seen your name on my pal pay for a while. Well the patience wait is over and it's on like Acro Kong...its about a year and half and this Battle Tank needs to bake more cookies! Can't wait to see all the cats out of your hats!!!

Did I hear that the new QT is 5x the old one...sheesh Really...!!! In a good urgent way of coarse!

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam congrats man.
Can't wait to see some of the battle packs you put together. Got a credit card set a side just for you.;)

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cut yourself some slack brother, you have been great, even while you were buried up to your neck and sinking. You have been enormously helpful and gracious, thanks to you my 45 turned around and I pick up that 170 reef savvy this weekend.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in your transition mode of upgrading my equipment for my business. Can I borrow the line voted as the best for my customers over the next few months? I will need it. I am jumping the shark of going digital with both the measuring and machining of counter tops for my customers. Hope my customers survive as well as my business.

Have a great day Adam!

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But the good news is, not only is my main much larger, my QT system is about 5 times larger than the old one, so I'll be building up the collection faster than ever before! Not to mention all the gems I've got tucked around now that I can finally shoot and show off.

And yet there is still only the one picture in this thread.... if there's no pics - it didnt happen ;)

BTW - congrats on getting the build/move all done - cant wait to see the beauties coming out of the new digs :)

ncaldwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't hear any excuses from Adam at all but my shipment doesnt ship until Monday so there's still time for one

m3p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the "Free Fairy Food with all pending orders" option. I want to select that one! Ordering from you during this time period has been easy. Looking forward to seeing all the new sticks get uploaded on the website :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back