Think you have a crystal clear aquarium and want to win a year supply of Chemi-pure? USER GENERATED VIDEO CONTEST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chemi-pure

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crystal-Clear-Video-Contest-Image.jpg

Think you have a Crystal Clear Aquarium?

Whether you have a tropical freshwater aquarium, a cichlid tank, a low-tech planted aquarium, an epic reef or even a FOWLR using Chemi-pure, we want to see how clear you can get your water! As you know, we have been helping aquarists of all levels produce crystal clear water for 60 years and now is your time to show us just how clear you can get.

Simply create a short video of your crystal clear aquarium using Chemi-pure Original, Elite, Blue or Green and in the video mention and show which Chemi-pure product you are using to be entered to win a year supply of Chemi-pure! This is a user generated video contest meaning you get to be the judge. The winning video submission will also be added to our Chemi-pure Influencer Team and be featured on our social media channels.

Let’s see those floating fish! Aquarium water must look as clear as air.

There will be 3 winners selected based on the most votes

1 - Clearest Saltwater Aquarium

2 - Clearest Freshwater Aquarium

3 - Clearest Planted Aquarium

Rules:

- Uploading a video is mandatory

- Videos can be uploaded to Vimeo, Youtube, or Instagram

- Videos links must be uploaded to our woo contest portal: https://woobox.com/6d2urt

- You must like our Facebook Page

- You must like our Instagram Page

- Anyone can enter

- You must be located in the USA

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yup - another facebook fail. Many are dropping FB for obvious reasons and too many entities pushing facebook. I'd rather not enter than to be subject to spam, drama and harassment why I dropped it to begin with (NOTHING AGAINST CONTEST OR VENDOR)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB is for Family photos, not crack(corals)dealers :rolleyes: BTW Chemi products is good stuff, I'm using blu.

OP
OP
Chemi-pure

Chemi-pure

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(, seems like a lot of you don't use Facebook, we will definitely keep this in mind for future giveaways and contests. Next up will be specifically for R2R members.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back