olonmv

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Totally. You know how vendors like photoshop corals for their sales fliers? Pretty much every single time. Flier after flier? Over and over. Sale after sale. Some lame acro, cleverly cut and pasted in an effort to garner your affection? Well, my friends. This was my time! My moment! And when all the coral has been fully digested and we are all pleasantly sedated after the feast, this will be my singular instance of ultimate triumph!
B94F7CF2-00C4-43BC-93B7-7014A7021C26.gif

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Totally. You know how vendors like photoshop corals for their sales fliers? Pretty much every single time. Flier after flier? Over and over. Sale after sale. Some lame acro, cleverly cut and pasted in an effort to garner your affection? Well, my friends. This was my time! My moment! And when all the coral has been fully digested and we are all pleasantly sedated after the feast, this will be my singular instance of ultimate triumph!
This seriously bothers me, the photoshopped corals. Even moreso when they digitally delete the background. This removes any type of scale for size and I think it looks so amateurish.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This seriously bothers me, the photoshopped corals. Even moreso when they digitally delete the background. This removes any type of scale for size and I think it looks so amateurish.

Oh ya the outer space floating corals in a black void are fantastic lol

exnisstech

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Oh ya the outer space floating corals in a black void are fantastic lol
I really like the blue eggcrate and frag plugs. What's really sad is that so many people comment about how wonderful the corals look when they are doctored up. I can't believe there are so many gullible people out there.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I really like the blue eggcrate and frag plugs. What's really sad is that so many people comment about how wonderful the corals look when they are doctored up. I can't believe there are so many gullible people out there.

It's sad cause it makes it harder to sell it you don't do the manipulations.

Not quite the same thing cause it not manipulation but I had a guy looking at maxima clams over the weekend and he really liked them but the colors were "not as vibrant as what he finds online". I turned off pumps and gave him a step stool and told him to look at them from top down. All the sudden they looked just as vibrant and awesome as the clams online lol.

Have you bred fish in your tanks?

• I have bred saltwater fish

Votes: 37 13.6%
  • I have bred freshwater fish

Votes: 118 43.2%
  • Not yet, but I am interested in breeding fish

Votes: 63 23.1%
  • I think it is an interesting idea, but not my thing

Votes: 62 22.7%
  • I am not interested in breeding fish

Votes: 42 15.4%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com