Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
What pieces does everyone have their eyes on (and why?!) I have a blue-ish profile with a Led/T5 hybrid light setup, so that may matter with piece compatibility? I'm looking to add to my acro collection and am paralyzed by decision!
I have always wanted a laser melon but I only buy boxes and so far it’s never happened. Maybe some day

Gedxin

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
B.C Angelica

1669257147486.jpeg
Wow, that looks only a tiny bit like the photo listed on the site, love the piece. Unfortunately none will be available this sale it seems :-/

@Battlecorals will there be any additional stock of pieces added before the sale starts? Also, thanks for doing this, super appreciate the discounts on your beautiful collection.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I had a pet mouse once, but he was only a pet until my snake decided he was hungry again. I don’t understand how anyone keeps pet rodents, they stink. At least mice do I’ve never kept a rat, although they’re supposed to be good pets.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had a pet mouse once, but he was only a pet until my snake decided he was hungry again. I don’t understand how anyone keeps pet rodents, they stink. At least mice do I’ve never kept a rat, although they’re supposed to be good pets.

My daughter had a hamster until she "lost" it. They stink worse 3 weeks later when the furnace comes on and your daughter finally admits she may have took the vent off to let him play inside.....

Have you bred fish in your tanks?

• I have bred saltwater fish

Votes: 37 13.2%
  • I have bred freshwater fish

Votes: 119 42.3%
  • Not yet, but I am interested in breeding fish

Votes: 66 23.5%
  • I think it is an interesting idea, but not my thing

Votes: 65 23.1%
  • I am not interested in breeding fish

Votes: 43 15.3%

Dealz everyday!