Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
So Secret Santa wasn't enough for me, I took care of my recipient already, and I thought to myself, what am I going to do with all this useless money.

So once again, someone in this thread is gonna get $100 Battlecorals Gift Card. Even I don't know who's gonna get it yet... Or even why! It might be who draws the best owl, the person to post closest to a certain time on a certain day, or it might even be the cut of your jib... please do not try to cut your jib, it can get messy.

Then I'mma make ADAM choose who gets a second $100 Gift Card!

It's thanksgiving, and while I like giving thanks, you can't spend thanks on beautiful corals.

But you can spend @Battlecorals Gift Cards!

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar
Hmm dude you’re a cool guy. Wow. I think I’ll follow suit and give some stuff away too:)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Sorry for dumb question ... But on the frag packs, when it says "duplicates", that's same as non-wysiwyg right?
I believe the only corals that Adam has that are wysiwyg is the frag packs. Everything else is just a picture of the colony. The size of Adams frags are more than generous in my experience.

I have only bought battle boxes which is essentially him picking what frags you get and I have never been disappointed with his selections.

ETA I just went and looked at the frag packs and realized what you’re asking. I would guess what you said is correct but I’m not positive.

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
I believe the only corals that Adam has that are wysiwyg is the frag packs. Everything else is just a picture of the colony. The size of Adams frags are more than generous in my experience.

I have only bought battle boxes which is essentially him picking what frags you get and I have never been disappointed with his selections.

ETA I just went and looked at the frag packs and realized what you’re asking. I would guess what you said is correct but I’m not positive.
Yep. The original wysi packs are gone for most of those now, but duplicates are no problem and always legit.

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
sadly gonna have to sit this sale out. Participated in the last two and couldn’t be happier.
I hear you. This is the one and only time I end up piggybacking sales, on account of Halloween and thanksgiving only being a few weeks apart. Always just feels like a major cash grab really. But again here we are.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I hear you. This is the one and only time I end up piggybacking sales, on account of Halloween and thanksgiving only being a few weeks apart. Always just feels like a major cash grab really. But again here we are.
I don’t see it as a cash grab at all. It’s you offering your product at a even better price than normal.
The Goldbergs Shrug GIF by ABC Network

Special K

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
If I didn’t just upgrade my lights and also thinking about getting a controller during the sale I’d be in this sale as well.

Om84

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I don’t see it as a cash grab at all. It’s you offering your product at a even better price than normal.
The Goldbergs Shrug GIF by ABC Network

Agree 100%. You’re not raising prices significantly leading into the sale and then marking off and calling it a sale. This is not a cash grab. I look forward to these lol

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So Secret Santa wasn't enough for me, I took care of my recipient already, and I thought to myself, what am I going to do with all this useless money.

So once again, someone in this thread is gonna get $100 Battlecorals Gift Card. Even I don't know who's gonna get it yet... Or even why! It might be who draws the best owl, the person to post closest to a certain time on a certain day, or it might even be the cut of your jib... please do not try to cut your jib, it can get messy.

Then I'mma make ADAM choose who gets a second $100 Gift Card!

It's thanksgiving, and while I like giving thanks, you can't spend thanks on beautiful corals.

But you can spend @Battlecorals Gift Cards!

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar
You Rock GIF by BLKBOK

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If I didn’t just upgrade my lights and also thinking about getting a controller during the sale I’d be in this sale as well.

I have to sit out most of them but boy I love it when I can get a box.

Special K

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I have to sit out most of them but boy I love it when I can get a box.
I should prolly sit out more of his but can’t pass up a great deal. Specially when you don’t have to sit at a computer or phone all day hoping to grab a cheap coral or two.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I should prolly sit out more of his but can’t pass up a great deal. Specially when you don’t have to sit at a computer or phone all day hoping to grab a cheap coral or two.
Oh ya I agree. Was planning a big box depending on the sale amount. Then wife totalled her car last week ...and my gosh people weren't joking when they say how much the prices of used cars went up and dealers wanting thousands OVER msrp for new lol. So then it was no sale for me....but insurance called yesterday and I didn't factor in how much more they were gonna pay us for her wreck since values went up........so now maybe back in the sale just not the very biggest box lol

Does it matter to you whether your fish are captive-bred or wild caught?

• I only buy captive bred fish.

Votes: 94 14.4%
  • It matters, but I will buy either captive-bred or wild-caught.

Votes: 457 70.2%
  • I think wild-caught fish are the better option.

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • I don’t care where the fish were bred.

Votes: 84 12.9%