Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Oh ya I agree. Was planning a big box depending on the sale amount. Then wife totalled her car last week ...and my gosh people weren't joking when they say how much the prices of used cars went up and dealers wanting thousands OVER msrp for new lol. So then it was no sale for me....but insurance called yesterday and I didn't factor in how much more they were gonna pay us for her wreck since values went up........so now maybe back in the sale just not the very biggest box lol
Hopefully your wife was okay from the wreck.

Special K

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Oh ya I agree. Was planning a big box depending on the sale amount. Then wife totalled her car last week ...and my gosh people weren't joking when they say how much the prices of used cars went up and dealers wanting thousands OVER msrp for new lol. So then it was no sale for me....but insurance called yesterday and I didn't factor in how much more they were gonna pay us for her wreck since values went up........so now maybe back in the sale just not the very biggest box lol
Yikes hopefully she is ok and anyone else that was involved is ok. And yeah I’m gonna need a new car in the next year or so and hoping prices come down. You won’t be upset with any size box you get though.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Thanks Giving GIF by Fleischer Studios

StatelineReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not the very biggest box?! Blasphemy!

Knowing that your wife is okay, but your car is not, and having been there, done that, got several of the T-shirts (My wife goes through cars like I go through tablets at my Hydros Control Station.) I am moved by your misfortune.

Heart Volunteer GIF

PM me for a $50 Gift Card for Battlecorals!

Fast And Furious On The House GIF by The Fast Saga

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Well more like double dipping maybe then. Still feels a bit shiesty. Either way. I promise one of these years I am going to pull the plug on Black Friday for sure.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hopefully your wife was okay from the wreck.

Yikes hopefully she is ok and anyone else that was involved is ok. And yeah I’m gonna need a new car in the next year or so and hoping prices come down. You won’t be upset with any size box you get though.

Oh ya I forgot that part she was not slightest bit hurt but thank you for asking! Big chunks of concrete ended up on the interstate and took out about 25 cars. Most with minor damage and flat tires. Unfortunately she has a mini Cooper so no clearance and the concrete destroyed oil pan, suspension, exhaust, etc. Not a single bit of body damage ......only the important stuff underneath lol

Special K

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I’ve never requested a coral in a box, it just seems to go against the whole theory of how the boxes work. Plus if I get it I won’t have as much reason to buy more boxes in the future.
I have been hoping for one as well and refuse to request anything in a battle box. That’s half the fun is seeing what you get. I did see he was out of them for a while and recently he said he could cut some small frags of it

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not the very biggest box?! Blasphemy!

Knowing that your wife is okay, but your car is not, and having been there, done that, got several of the T-shirts (My wife goes through cars like I go through tablets at my Hydros Control Station.) I am moved by your misfortune.

Heart Volunteer GIF

PM me for a $50 Gift Card for Battlecorals!

Fast And Furious On The House GIF by The Fast Saga

Haha you are awesome and way too kind. Really though I can't take that i was just sharing a story but really it all ended up fine!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
I have been hoping for one as well and refuse to request anything in a battle box. That’s half the fun is seeing what you get. I did see he was out of them for a while and recently he said he could cut some small frags of it
The only thing I’ve ever requested was to avoid certain colors or growth patterns.
Honestly I only recently learned that anyone would ask for a specific coral in a box.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The only thing I’ve ever requested was to avoid certain colors or growth patterns.
Honestly I only recently learned that anyone would ask for a specific coral in a box.

Ya there are so many nice ones I never been unhappy. However there are a couple specifics I desperately want, but just can't make myself but any specifics....just the battlebox...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Ya there are so many nice ones I never been unhappy. However there are a couple specifics I desperately want, but just can't make myself but any specifics....just the battlebox...
Another problem I have is that when I look through the list of corals on his site I like some of the cheaper ones just as much as the higher end ones. So it’s hard to request a box with the least number of pieces.
Love It Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

Does it matter to you whether your fish are captive-bred or wild caught?

• I only buy captive bred fish.

Votes: 94 14.4%
  • It matters, but I will buy either captive-bred or wild-caught.

Votes: 457 70.2%
  • I think wild-caught fish are the better option.

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • I don’t care where the fish were bred.

Votes: 84 12.9%
Pacific East