Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
I’ve never requested a coral in a box, it just seems to go against the whole theory of how the boxes work. Plus if I get it I won’t have as much reason to buy more boxes in the future.
No, this is way acceptable and very much part of the process. I will always take direction like this and do the best I can to get specific pieces in your box. However there are a few pieces that are tough to sneak into boxes of any size as you might imagine.

But for example by asking for a Laser, or anything specific that I cant do, you'd probably get another super fancy piece or two of the same caliber. I think this is one of the many reasons a lot of folks out there are on their 6-7th box. Not because they are holding out hope for that one piece, but that the stuff they do get is just as satisfying. By comparison.

I generally say to people, if there is a higher end piece that they really, really, really want specifically, then the best way to get it, is to just go ahead and buy one. I mean I do have a lot of these these pieces on the site as, well most of the time.

dapettit

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No, this is way acceptable and very much part of the process. I will always take direction like this and do the best I can to get specific pieces in your box. However there are a few pieces that are tough to sneak into boxes of any size as you might imagine.

But for example by asking for a Laser, or anything specific that I cant do, you'd probably get another super fancy piece or two of the same caliber. I think this is one of the many reasons a lot of folks out there are on their 6-7th box. Not because they are holding out hope for that one piece, but that the stuff they do get is just as satisfying. By comparison.

I generally say to people, if there is a higher end piece that they really, really, really want specifically, then the best way to get it, is to just go ahead and buy one. I mean I do have a lot of these these pieces on the site as, well most of the time.

Well said!

ninjamyst

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

So if I get a box, I can just let you know what other acros I already have and what color preference and you do your magic?

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
So if I get a box, I can just let you know what other acros I already have and what color preference and you do your magic?
absolutely! 100%. you'll get an email from me personally after an order is placed about these details that will sound something or even exactly like this.

"If you have any preferences at all, or if there’s anything you definitely don't want, please feel free to let me know. I generally won't include stuff like bird nests or encrusting monties unless specifically requested. And I will not load you up with green stuff either."

OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Still trying to figure out what my cart should be compromised of tomorrow... Anyone have any sleeper hit suggestions?
Oh totally. Battlebox off any size and ask for a few "super-sleepers" of which I have many:)

ninjamyst

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
absolutely! 100%. you'll get an email from me personally after an order is placed about these details that will sound something or even exactly like this.

"If you have any preferences at all, or if there’s anything you definitely don't want, please feel free to let me know. I generally won't include stuff like bird nests or encrusting monties unless specifically requested. And I will not load you up with green stuff either."
I am getting excited =).

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Still trying to figure out what my cart should be compromised of tomorrow... Anyone have any sleeper hit suggestions?
I don’t have it but I know someone who loves the soda popinski. I never bought an individual coral but I have been considering picking it up. It’s also on the cheaper side which is a added perk.

Does it matter to you whether your fish are captive-bred or wild caught?

• I only buy captive bred fish.

Votes: 94 14.4%
  • It matters, but I will buy either captive-bred or wild-caught.

Votes: 458 70.1%
  • I think wild-caught fish are the better option.

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • I don’t care where the fish were bred.

Votes: 85 13.0%