This looks bad

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrasses are notorious for flukes. You can do PraziPro with TTM. Just dose it 24 hours before the next transfer (2nd) and the last one (4th).

Although, I still agree with the others that copper is the safer bet.

OP
OP
dragon99

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your input and advice.
She's pulling through and looks MUCH better. She's out swimming and eating well now. Coppersafe has been ~2ppm since Sunday.

DSC_7623.jpg
DSC_7648.jpg
DSC_7656.jpg

Brandonsegula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone is always so fast to say it's velvet. I've had velvet before and it wiped my whole tank out within 48 hours or less. I've also had ich which to me looks like what you've got. I've also had ich kill most of my livestock before but mainly because of a bad bacterial infections after curing the ich. Anyway it's hard to say by the naked eye if it's ich or velvet but in my opinion you have ich. When my fish had velvet they looks pale and then breathing was very rapid. Slowly put the coppersafe in tomorrow get the copper level to 1.0 and you will be on your way for curing the fish.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back