Thoughts on the Suicide Squad movie that'll be coming out in 2021?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw the "introduction to a preview" and it looks like it'll be fun, but character development? Not going to happen, there are just too many of them!

Now that said, our WWC Suicide Squad Acropora will never fail you... It's much hotter and will never disappoint like the first Suicide Squad did! It was smehhh.

Click HERE or on any image to take you to our this amazing Acro!

Ohh, and by the way, thanks for clicking... Now check out the other freaking amazing frags we just loaded up![/B]

Click HERE or on any image to take you to our site.

Click HERE!

U

User1

View Badges
I just saw the "introduction to a preview" and it looks like it'll be fun, but character development? Not going to happen, there are just too many of them!

Now that said, our WWC Suicide Squad Acropora will never fail you... It's much hotter and will never disappoint like the first Suicide Squad did! It was smehhh.

Click HERE or on any image to take you to our this amazing Acro!

Ohh, and by the way, thanks for clicking... Now check out the other freaking amazing frags we just loaded up![/B]

Click HERE!

Lol - nice job. Pretty corals. Honestly I've never bought anything from your team but I have been considering the club box or whatever it is. I thought it was a nifty idea similar to a wine club :)

Oh - as for the movie - it was ok and fun to veg and watch but I wasn't overall impressed. It may be that I am a bit burnt out on the universe thing though.

U

User1

View Badges
What about "The Batman"? No love/corals for the caped crusader? Or the weird Riddler that looks like Hush but with ducktape instead of bandages?

Batman - you know Tim Burton's Batman Returns with Bruce and Selina at the dance scene is pretty epic. Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfeiffer did an amazing job. Christopher Walken, well, nothing to say really other than great. And DeVito - a good job. Never really got into the movies after that though. Too many remakes of the Joker, Joker, and more Joker...

I'm sure we can get some frag names from this :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about "The Batman"? No love/corals for the caped crusader? Or the weird Riddler that looks like Hush but with ducktape instead of bandages?

It's true Batman anchors the DC universe and yes, we need a Batman Coral, but a mainly Black coral is hard to market... LoL Someday we'll find something that will fit that bill.

Suicide Squad with all the characters and colors that ensue is much easier :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - nice job. Pretty corals. Honestly I've never bought anything from your team but I have been considering the club box or whatever it is. I thought it was a nifty idea similar to a wine club :)

Oh - as for the movie - it was ok and fun to veg and watch but I wasn't overall impressed. It may be that I am a bit burnt out on the universe thing though.
Batman - you know Tim Burton's Batman Returns with Bruce and Selina at the dance scene is pretty epic. Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfeiffer did an amazing job. Christopher Walken, well, nothing to say really other than great. And DeVito - a good job. Never really got into the movies after that though. Too many remakes of the Joker, Joker, and more Joker...

I'm sure we can get some frag names from this :)

Thanks for joining in! We really give the Coral Club members and the corals that go into them a lot of love... Now that said, they are mainly geared for beginners. If you are more experienced, I would recommend waiting for when we release some of the Gold Clubs, that way you get the next tier of hotter frags.

I agree Keaton was awesome, but I thought they got progressively cheesier as they went on. I did enjoy the darkness of the Christian Bale Batman's.

I just saw the latest preview for the next Batman and luckily for me I never watched Twilight, so I'm not as jaded as most are toward a "glittery Pattison".

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's true Batman anchors the DC universe and yes, we need a Batman Coral, but a mainly Black coral is hard to market... LoL Someday we'll find something that will fit that bill.

Suicide Squad with all the characters and colors that ensue is much easier :)
You could always gor for Adam West Batman, with the blue cape and all. Should be easier to find a a blue coral.

Could it call it something in reference to Burt Ward's lines as Robin. So something like "Gosh, Batman Acropora" or other similar things. Just a thought.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not even Batman messes with The Wall and nobody messes with WWC!

waller.jpg

Some of us are old school Squad fans, just like you are gonna be fans of our frags!

Click HERE!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BANG BANG!! We just loaded the website with Hot NEW WYSIWYG Frags! .

*Every order over $199 ships free FedEx Priority Overnight!

*For Orders under $199, Shipping is $14.99 in Florida and $24.99 Out of state

*We also guarantee all corals for 10 days after they arrive.

Click HERE!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets Gooooo! Did you forget we have new WYSIWYG corals EVERY DAY!

Click HERE!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday Funday! Checkout the new corals on our website NOW!

Click HERE!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such a great thread!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back