Threatened Controller Manufacturer Attempting to Shut Out New Lower Cost Competitor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. We would like to clarify one point from the article. Marine Depot will be carrying the HYDROS Aquarium Controller and its accessories. You can currently find the controllers on our site available for pre-order due to a product shipment delay by hurricane Zeta. We are expecting to have our inventory ready and available to ship as early as next week.
-Steven@MarineDepot

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a tough thread to have on here as we don't want to be in any part of the mudslinging or anything that isn't factual. The hard part is knowing what is true and what is not. That being said I want to leave this open for now but PLEASE do not make comments about companies that are not proven to be true or are speculation. Those comments will be removed because I am not going to have "fans of companies" from any side fighting on R2R. Thank you for understanding.

Awww com'on Rev
When has that ever happened? :cool:

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. We would like to clarify one point from the article. Marine Depot will be carrying the HYDROS Aquarium Controller and its accessories. You can currently find the controllers on our site available for pre-order due to a product shipment delay by hurricane Zeta. We are expecting to have our inventory ready and available to ship as early as next week.
-Steven@MarineDepot

Really appreciate you clarifying this like a responsible company and corporate citizen. Hopefully other companies can take your lead in helping to clear this up.

Always makes me suspicious when brands stay in the dark during tough disucssions like this.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just started reading the thread and I can't allow it to continue. All of the mentioned companies are sponsors of R2R so this is not a biased decision. There will be no way to keep it from going against our TOS as it's already being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.3%
Back