• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

thumbs up for ficklefins...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice trade... I still need to send my end of the deal but here's a good Christmas trade... looking forward to installing this bad boy...

Gift_2.jpg

Gift_3.jpg

Gift_4.jpg

Gift_5.jpg

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff it got there alright! Was the extra bulb ok and did you get the two top hanging screws?

Hope you like the setup.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff it got there alright! Was the extra bulb ok and did you get the two top hanging screws?

Hope you like the setup.
didn't check the new bulb yet but I'm pretty sure it'll fine.. I plan on getting the set up installed sometime this week... :)

yup, got the two top hanging screws.. Thanks...

Hey Marv, is this going to go on your 32g or are you gettin' another tank?

Steve :)
it'll be an upgrade for the 32g.. looking forward to installing it.. I'm tired of seeing my palys have the long stolon disease... ;)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back