• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

thumbs up for pookstreet...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just did a trade with Kenny and gotta say.. one of the best packed packages I've gotten... I thought it was a clever idea to reverse the $8.10 flat rate box from PO and line it with styro.. I've seen this once from mschriskim.. that's when I started doing it also.. :D

the PO made a boo boo by being a day late (we'll both get refunds.. hehe) but thanks to a heat pack (which was still warm) and warmer weather than normal, the zoas are bouncing back really well from their trip... only one frag is not open after 1 hour of receipt.. :)

great frags, great packaging, great communication, great trade overall.. as all the other trades I've done this year with club-zoa members...

thumbs up bro..

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
btw, I'll have pics later... so Laurie and maroonytunes, don't get any ideas posting the "worthless thread without pics" banner.. hahaha :lol:

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL........I was going to start a thread just now too ;)

I always say "It takes two to dance" :D

Great experience trading with you. This is what it should be like. I checked the frags this morning and all but one are fully open. Awesome frags. I'll try to get some pix up later today.

Until next time ;)

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
btw, I'll have pics later... so Laurie and maroonytunes, don't get any ideas posting the "worthless thread without pics" banner.. hahaha :lol:

LOL, When I read yuour post the first thing I looked for is if you put I'll have pics later, you didn't, then I got excited, but then you had to go and post I'll have pics later. I'm disappointed. But seeing how there still is no pics, this is deserved, :nopic:

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, here are some pix

All five frags. One has still yet to open, but it looks healthy.
DSCN6883.jpg

Dungenous
DSCN6886.jpg

Blue Palys. Wow.
DSCN6887.jpg

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green Palys
DSCN6890.jpg

Devils Armor. Can't wait for these to open fully. The colors are insane so far under my 20K lighting :D
DSCN6892.jpg

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fired up! what what...

I'm very much happy with our trade.. hope the E.S. opens up soon.. let me know if the Bam Bam's don't open up for yah..

Thanks again buddy..

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back