ThWRASSEday! Some of the wrasses coming to Diver's Den® today at 5:00pm CST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FishyDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well folks on R2R....for $80 there is your answer!

It’s like watching those idiots cheer Beto on abortion’s one day before birth. WHAT/. In No World is that right. My fish are dead....inside 14 days. Dead! Jacob understand?

So the NEW LiveAquaria.com confirm, uncaring no concern for the buyer, condescending Jacob is right.

Decision is yours.

I am sad. We lost one we could count on.
So you could not provide photos of the dead fish or you did not file the claim during the 14 days or both?

If any if that is true why are you bashing them?

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you could not provide photos of the dead fish or you did not file the claim during the 14 days or both?

I agree with this, if I am selling fish how am I supposed to know if something is dead without evidence. That’s like me getting lunch somewhere, eating it and saying “Something is wrong with my lunch, can I get a replacement?” I highly doubt that they sent anything and just expected a new fish out of the blue...

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You are missing the point, the terms. Be real. They do not state, no pic no refund...it is requested. They also must understand some of us have large reefs. Tiny fish will not swim out and lay on the sand. We trust they do what they promise, they also must trust us. With $XX,000 of livestock In my rank, buying for many years repeat LA client, post many many LA kudos, would you lie about a $30 fish? I would not. And if you do, the second or third mystery time they would say no. My purchases have 99% been perfect. One clam arrived literally cooked in the bag, and two dead TINY anthias of three. I told them I have two pro witnesses, guys who are my rank techs.

new buyers might not know, we have grown to always trust LA. That has changed....so my “bashing” as you say is “warning” know their rules. Not bashing dude. Called Reefer to Reefer FYI.

we help each other. Many agree and see same changes.

october 15% discount, gone. It’s OCG 10th...still Oct. no they got new stock in and unlike prior, want full MAP. It’s ok....know the rules.

we pray they are still prepping and quarantining the livestock as before. Then play the rules, and jump on sales or coupons and all is good.

peace.

Squidward

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hasn't it always been common sense to have picture proof of dead fish for any online retailer? Anyone could just claim they got dead fish all the time if people didn't need to provide proof.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back