Tidal Gardens August Live Show >>SATURDAY AUGUST 27th<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
social.jpg

Tidal Gardens August YouTube Live Show

Saturday, August 27th, 2:00 PM EST

Join Than LIVE on YouTube
Chat, ask questions, and hang out with fellow reefers!

JOIN US ON YOUTUBE

Over 230 items up to 60% OFF!
LIVE SHOW CORAL FOR SALE

blog-live-sale.jpg

We have these "Live Show" streaming events on YouTube. During the show, you can buy corals and chat directly with us. These events are a ton of fun, so don't miss out!

pages-about-us.jpgHow do I take part?

You can see the live video feed on YouTube as well as the embedded player on www.tidalgardens.com/live. Live chat is only available on YouTube.

pages-about-us.jpgHow do I buy corals?

The corals appear as a number in the Live Sale category. They are all visible on www.tidalgardens.com/live. If you see a particular coral you like, for example #5, place it into your shopping cart like a regular item and check out. Having an item in your cart does not guarantee that item, you must be the first person to successfully check out with that item. NOTE: Many items may have multiples, in that case, you will be receiving a similar coral to the one you see in the video.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping.

pages-about-us.jpgCan I mix live sale items and other corals from the website?

Yes! You are free to mix and match live sale items and other corals on the site. All orders will be combined automatically when they get processed.

pages-about-us.jpgHow much is shipping?

Shipping is a flat rate of $29.99 for UPS Next Day Air service. If your order total comes to $250.00 or more you will receive weekday shipping free of charge (excluding orders going to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands).

Orders shipping to Alaska require a small additional fee.

Saturday delivery is available to most locations for an extra $16.00 fee.

pages-about-us.jpgDo you ship outside the United States?

No, we only ship inside the US at this time (this includes Alaska) Click here for more information about shipping.

pages-about-us.jpgWhen will my corals ship?

The majority of the corals ship out the following week unless there are too many orders. If you require a specific delivery date, please contact us with your order number and we will do our best to accommodate a specific date for you.

pages-about-us.jpgCan I pick up corals if I am local to NE Ohio?

Yes! Please contact us after the show and we will schedule an appointment for you to pick it up. Please check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" option.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more hours left of the work week and.....

Happy Saturday Morning GIF

WHICH MEANS ITS YOUTUBE LIVE SHOW TIME

Back