Tidal Gardens BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE >>1,300+ WYSIWYG items, UP TO 90% OFF.. $5, $10 and FREE CORALS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abarge16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I super appreciate you guys dropping in BTAs but I just happened to not be able to swing one of your beautiful specimens this time I would have loved to grab the Hawaiian punch or a nexus joker but not this time!

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That still running until 6? @Luke Schnabel
C6BF5AEA-8A74-4873-9D10-239755806078.png

nope, just till 4. But you can’t blame them for trying haha

w8lifts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh crap hahaha thanks. I honestly had no idea about the give away, I was just filling my tank with coral sales and chatting away on here. Then towards the end I was like “ why is everyone checking in….” Anyways thanks again !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh crap hahaha thanks. I honestly had no idea about the give away, I was just filling my tank with coral sales and chatting away on here. Then towards the end I was like “ why is everyone checking in….” Anyways thanks again !!!
I'm pretty sure that the entry that was picked was an order entry. Each person had 6 total entries possible for all the check-ins and then every order placed was entered into it as well. So even if someone didn't buy anything and checked in, they still had a shot. I think the next sale we will do a few different ones as well.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just finished up packing orders for the day. I hope everyone receives their package this week smoothly without any shipping issues. Hope you all enjoy the new corals as much as we do:)

Thank you all for the support, we really appreciate it.
Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp the UPS driver decided my delivery wasn't worth his time even though he was at the end of my road so now on trying to track down my package.
I just heard about this horror story of a delivery driver you have. I hope you are able to get the package today. If anything does happen with the coral don't worry you are covered by our guarantee!

Back