Tidal Gardens BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE >>1,300+ WYSIWYG items, UP TO 90% OFF.. $5, $10 and FREE CORALS<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abarge16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I super appreciate you guys dropping in BTAs but I just happened to not be able to swing one of your beautiful specimens this time I would have loved to grab the Hawaiian punch or a nexus joker but not this time!

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That still running until 6? @Luke Schnabel
C6BF5AEA-8A74-4873-9D10-239755806078.png

nope, just till 4. But you can’t blame them for trying haha

w8lifts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh crap hahaha thanks. I honestly had no idea about the give away, I was just filling my tank with coral sales and chatting away on here. Then towards the end I was like “ why is everyone checking in….” Anyways thanks again !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh crap hahaha thanks. I honestly had no idea about the give away, I was just filling my tank with coral sales and chatting away on here. Then towards the end I was like “ why is everyone checking in….” Anyways thanks again !!!
I'm pretty sure that the entry that was picked was an order entry. Each person had 6 total entries possible for all the check-ins and then every order placed was entered into it as well. So even if someone didn't buy anything and checked in, they still had a shot. I think the next sale we will do a few different ones as well.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just finished up packing orders for the day. I hope everyone receives their package this week smoothly without any shipping issues. Hope you all enjoy the new corals as much as we do:)

Thank you all for the support, we really appreciate it.
Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp the UPS driver decided my delivery wasn't worth his time even though he was at the end of my road so now on trying to track down my package.
I just heard about this horror story of a delivery driver you have. I hope you are able to get the package today. If anything does happen with the coral don't worry you are covered by our guarantee!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back