Tidal Gardens Coral Extravaganza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will need to check out to complete your order. Just having an item in your cart does not guarantee you the item. Remember any order over $250.00 will ship free. If you purchased a $29.99 shipping module and after the sale, you purchased over $250.00 we will automatically refund you the $29.99. Any order totaling less than $250.00 at the end of the sale will need to pay for shipping. (Example, If you checked out 5 times with 5 different corals and the total for all 5 did not exceed $250.00 then shipping must be purchased.) All your orders will be combined at the end of the sale.

To avoid paying multiple instances of shipping, there is a button for "in store pickup or add to an existing order" at the bottom of your checkout page.

Screenshot 2021-03-01 104532.png
I thought we needed to purchase the $1 R2R Live Sale shipper?
I need the $29.99 shipper pre purchased also?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are about two hours away from the start of the sale! :D Here are a few key points to be aware of.

• We will be posting in this thread every 6-10 minutes with the corals for sale and the links to buy them on our site.​

• There will be many $5.00 items with a limit of TWO $5.00 Frags for each customer.​

• There will be many $10.00 items with a limit of TWO $10.00 Frags for each customer​

PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE $5.00 and $10.00 frags for others. Only check out with a max of TWO of each $5.00 and $10.00 frags.
    • FREE Coral will be given to random orders, there will be no items for free corals during the show. We cannot guarantee you will get free coral, but we have over 100 frags to give to our customers. Free Coral retail price ranges from $30.00 to $125.00 in value.​

• All Reef2Reef Sale purchases are final. DOA items or cancellations will be covered with a Gift Certificate only!​

• It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping.​

• We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250.00. Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska or Puerto Rico. You can see our full shipping policy HERE. Please note, for orders under $250 (or $350 for those in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands) one instance of shipping must be purchased.​

• You are free to combine Reef2Reef Sale items with other items from the general inventory.​

If you and another reefer are basically neighbors... *cough @BighohoReef cough* can you combine shipping?

Also have a baby on the way and I could be going to the hospital any day now..

Episode 2 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased q shipping date item, hoping that means I can do a local pickup on that particular day. Please advise if that isn't possible.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you and another reefer are basically neighbors... *cough @BighohoReef cough* can you combine shipping?

Also have a baby on the way and I could be going to the hospital any day now.

Coral show and baby shower! Double win!

Taco Oprah GIF

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was my understanding. The $1 was just to hold the price I believe.
That's correct it just holds your shipping date, additional shipping can be purchased when you check out.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That was to reserve your ship date.

From Post #1

We offer a limited number of pre-purchase shipment date modules for our R2R Sales. Adding a shipping module to your order ensures that you will receive your order on a specific date (weather permitting). Pre-purchase shipping modules are $1.00 non-refundable. You can find those modules HERE. THIS IS NOT PAID $29.00 SHIPPING, THIS IS ONLY TO RESERVE YOUR SHIPMENT DATE!​

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $1.00 shipping module is only to reserve your shipping date. If your orders combined does not exceed $250.00 then you will need to purchase shipping $29.99.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased q shipping date item, hoping that means I can do a local pickup on that particular day. Please advise if that isn't possible.
Yes if you purchased your $1.00 shipping date module then you can pick it up that day.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Also have a baby on the way and I could be going to the hospital any day now..

Episode 2 Phoebe GIF by Friends
You will both need to send an email to [email protected] after the sale to do that. One person needs to either pay for shipping or qualify for free shipping over $250.00. We will not combine your order totals to reach free shipping.

BighohoReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will both need to send an email to [email protected] after the sale to do that. One person needs to either pay for shipping or qualify for free shipping over $250.00. We will not combine your order totals to reach free shipping.
You all rock! Email on its way :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back