Tidal Gardens Coral Mania Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Maxcmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to register with no luck I keep getting a no confirmation email message after I have already clicked on the link to confirm my subscription (not sure if these are the same thing..) but no luck

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been trying to register with no luck I keep getting a no confirmation email message after I have already clicked on the link to confirm my subscription (not sure if these are the same thing..) but no luck
Check the trash folder. My Gmail automatically sent it to trash.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can check your Spam/Junk folder for that email. Sometimes they get flagged for that depending on your email host. We have been manually confirming them during the shows.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@tidalgardens I have a question….I have bought a shipping package. I have bought four corals today and when I go onto your website to look at my orders, its shows shippping for each order. Is this normal? I thought it was one shipping price for multiple corals?
Shipping is defiantly a flat rate of $29.99 or free over $250.00. If you checked out with shipping multiple times then we will refund you the correct amount.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E1A4C04F-D086-40F8-B939-FBCB57BB6B7C.png

is this correct? When i click on it the pic is different? Round 43

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. For some reason, the code did not pull the right image for this sale and used the last sales image. We took this item out of stock.

Bluewatr24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time participating, found a very important rule. Having never bought corals online, letting your bank know will stop them from locking your card for fraud activity. Plan to get some good things next sale.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time participating, found a very important rule. Having never bought corals online, letting your bank know will stop them from locking your card for fraud activity. Plan to get some good things next sale.
Ohh that's a first for us! :D Good call! But hey, I'm glad they do though just in case it was some fraud!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back