Tidal Gardens July Live Show >>Saturday July 9th<<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
social.jpg

Tidal Gardens July YouTube Live Show

Saturday, July 9th, 2:00 PM EST

Join Than LIVE on YouTube
Chat, ask questions, and hang out with fellow reefers!

JOIN THE YouTube SHOW

Over 220 items up to 60% OFF!

SHOP FOR CORAL

blog-live-sale.jpg

We have these Live Show streaming events on YouTube. During the show, you can buy corals and chat directly with us. These events are a ton of fun, so don't miss out!

pages-about-us.jpg How do I take part?

You can see the live video feed on YouTube as well as the embedded player on www.tidalgardens.com/live. **Live chat is only available on YouTube.

pages-about-us.jpg How do I buy corals?

The corals appear as a number in the Live Show category. They are all visible on www.tidalgardens.com/live. If you see a particular coral you like, for example, #5, place it into your shopping cart like a regular item and check out.

It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. If you are checking out multiple times, check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping.

Please note, for orders under $250.00 (or $350.00for those in Alaska, and Puerto Rico) one instance of shipping must be purchased.

pages-about-us.jpg Can I mix Live Show items and other corals from the website?

Yes! You are free to mix and match Live Show items and other corals on the site.

pages-about-us.jpg How much is shipping?

Shipping is a flat rate of $29.99 for UPS Next Day Air service. If your order total comes to $250 or more you will receive weekday shipping free of charge (excluding orders going to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands).

Orders shipping to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands require a small additional fee

Saturday delivery is available to most locations for an extra $16.00 fee.

pages-about-us.jpg Do you ship outside the United States?

No, we only ship inside the US at this time (this includes Alaska and Puerto Rico). Click here for more information about shipping.

pages-about-us.jpg When will my corals ship?

The majority of the corals ship out the following week unless there are too many orders. If you require a specific delivery date, please contact us with your order number and we will accommodate a specific date for you.

pages-about-us.jpg Can I pick up corals if I am local to NE Ohio?

Yes! Please contact us after the show and we will schedule an appointment for you to pick up your order.

Back