Tidal Gardens Labor Day Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R-Sept6-Social Media.jpg

Tidal Gardens Labor Day Sale
September 6th, 12:00 PM (NOON) EST

Over 1,300 WYSIWYG Corals

Up To 90% OFF

FREE Corals

$5.00 Frags and $10.00 Frags

FREE Shipping Over $250.00
Rules:

We have Over 1,300 What You See Is What You Get Items

We will be posting in THIS THREAD every 4-6 minutes with the corals for sale and the links to buy them.

FREE Coral will be given to random orders, there will be no items for free corals during the show. We cannot guarantee you will get free coral, but we have many to give to our customers. Free Coral retail price ranges from $30.00 to $125.00 in value. In the last Sale, approximately 70% of shipments received a free coral.

$5.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST 2 NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items (One for each item)

$10.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST 2 NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items (One for each item)

If you check out with more than TWO of the $5.00 and $10.00 items, any $5.00 and $10.00 items purchased over the limit will be refunded at our discretion. ($5.00 and $10.00 items are meant as a way to give our customers some amazing deals during these sales, please follow the rules)

All Reef2Reef Sale purchases are final. DOA items or cancellations will be covered with a Gift Certificate only!

It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping. Again, Please REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ahead of time to make your checkout as fast as possible.

We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska or Puerto Rico. You can see our full shipping policy HERE

Please note, for orders under $250 (or $350 for those in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands) one instance of shipping must be purchased.

You are free to combine Reef2Reef Sale items with other items from the general inventory.

We offer a limited number of shipment date modules for our R2R Sales. Adding a shipping module to your order ensures that you will receive your order on a specific date (weather permitting). Pre-purchase shipping modules are non-refundable. You can find those modules HERE. THIS IS NOT PAID $29.00 SHIPPING, THIS IS ONLY TO RESERVE YOUR SHIPMENT DATE!

*** NOTE *** SHIPMENT DATE MODULES ARE FOR WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS! NOT DELIVERY DATE!

Due to the high order volume surrounding these R2R Sales, as well as the potential for inclement weather, shipments may be delayed by up to one week. We will do our best to work with you to find a delivery date that works with your schedule. We are not able to guarantee any specific shipment dates for orders THAT HAVE NOT PURCHASED A SHIPMENT DATE MODULE!

If you intend to spend over $250.00 or are checking out multiple times, please select the In-Store Pickup or Adding to an order option.
#tidalgardens
Inkedfree ship_LI.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secure your shipping date.

7-8.png
Ship Tuesday, September 7th for Delivery Wednesday, September 8th
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8-9.png
Ship Wednesday, September 8th for Delivery Thursday, September 9th
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9-10.png
Ship Thursday, September 9th for Delivery Friday, September 10th

10-11.png
Ship Friday, September 10th for Delivery Saturday, September 11th ($15.00 FEE)

13-14.png
Ship Monday, September 13th for Delivery Tuesday, September 14th
14-15.png

Ship Tuesday, September 14th for Delivery Wednesday, September 15th
15-16.png

Ship Wednesday, September 15th for Delivery Thursday, September 16th

16-17.png
Ship Thursday, September 16th for Delivery Friday, September 17th

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giveaway Time GIF by XXRebellion

We are giving away $50.00 in Gift Cards to 5 lucky members.
Total of $250.00 in Gift Cards to be used during the sale.

HOW TO ENTER:
Make one comment on this thread… It’s that easy!

Entries will be accepted NOW till September 5th at 11:59 PM EST.
Winners will be randomly selected the morning of the sale, September 6th.
Winners will be notified by Direct Message and Tagged in this thread.
The eGift Cards will be sent directly to the winners VIA Direct Message.
All Gift Cards will only be valid during the sale, they will expire shortly after the sale ends.

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Hoping I’ll be able to participate. Is local pick up available for the live sale?

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Hoping I’ll be able to participate. Is local pick up available for the live sale?
Yes, local pickups are always an option. For these Reef2Reef Sales, our local pickups usually get scheduled towards the end of the week because our team is so busy catching up on shipping.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my eye on a few of your frags for a while now. been waiting for a sale to try to grab them.
here's hoping luck is on my side for a change!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, local pickups are always an option. For these Reef2Reef Sales, our local pickups usually get scheduled towards the end of the week because our team is so busy catching up on shipping.
That’s great to hear. And that wouldn’t be an issue at all for me

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my eye on a few of your frags for a while now. been waiting for a sale to try to grab them.
here's hoping luck is on my side for a change!
A man with a plan! Typically we have many frags of each coral on these Reef2Reef Sales. So chances of getting what you're after are pretty good.. not to mention it could be $5.00 or $10.00 too ;)

justfalsefacts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll definitely be checking out this sale. I try to check out as many sales fro TidalGardens as possible. Have bought corals from them in the past and will in the future. Highly recommend

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.7%

Back