Tidal Gardens Labor Day Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this over?
The sale is still up on our site. The Live Reef2Reef portion is over.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I get to my checkout? I see no link. Got in late.
When you add items to your cart and you are ready to checkout, all you need to do is hit the cart icon. It will show what is in your cart and give you the option to check out.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to see the thumbnail pictures of your orders, when you are in your account, click on the order you would like to view. Then click on print order in the upper right corner.

You will also receive a packing slip with all your orders that have thumbnails in color when you receive your box.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to see the thumbnail pictures of your orders, when you are in your account, click on the order you would like to view. Then click on print order in the upper right corner.

You will also receive a packing slip with all your orders that have thumbnails in color when you receive your box.
Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20% OFF TIME

SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% ON ALL REMAINING Reef2Reef Items.

USE CODE: LABOR20

aftersale-20.jpg

Sloth357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my order and they all seem to like my tank. Only question I have is what is the bonus I got? They are already starting to open and I only got them a few hours ago.

BoneDoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TidalGarden, I finally figured out the glitch in the website (and that’s why only I had that issue). I jumped on on there first sale and once I got to the cart at least one was out of stock. That prevented me from being able to checkout. And for some odd reason I could not delete it either (part of that might be me not understanding the flow of your cart checkout)

I tried chrome, and even rebooted my phone (iPhone 12 pro max on the latest firmware). It wasn’t until I cleared my cart that I was able to then get to the checko.

So if someone else have that issue in the future, just tell them to clear their cart and then they’d be able to resume normal purchase.
Hope that helps. Looking forward to receiving my corals on my birthday tomorrow ☺️
Josh

Sloth357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad pic but this is the guy in question.

Attachments

• PXL_20210908_155031164.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210908_155031164.MP.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TidalGarden, I finally figured out the glitch in the website (and that’s why only I had that issue). I jumped on on there first sale and once I got to the cart at least one was out of stock. That prevented me from being able to checkout. And for some odd reason I could not delete it either (part of that might be me not understanding the flow of your cart checkout)

I tried chrome, and even rebooted my phone (iPhone 12 pro max on the latest firmware). It wasn’t until I cleared my cart that I was able to then get to the checko.

So if someone else have that issue in the future, just tell them to clear their cart and then they’d be able to resume normal purchase.
Hope that helps. Looking forward to receiving my corals on my birthday tomorrow ☺️
Josh
Thank you for the info Josh. Yes, you are 100% correct. The website will not let you check out with something that is not in stock. It will need to be removed before you can like you mentioned. We wish that the website would automatically clear the cart of anything out of stock but sadly it does not.

Killingtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens - Just wanted to say thank you. The corals were received in very good condition. Everyone has been acclimated, dipped and placed in QT. They were all fully opened within an hour of being placed in the tank.
I want to give you another very special thanks for the freebie. Amazing coloration.

Last edited:

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TidalGardens - Just wanted to say thank you. The corals were received in very good condition. Everyone has been acclimated, dipped and placed in QT. They were all fully opened within an hour of being placed in the tank.
I want to give you another very special thanks for the freebie. Amazing coloration.
What freebie do you get?

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens - Just wanted to say thank you. The corals were received in very good condition. Everyone has been acclimated, dipped and placed in QT. They were all fully opened within an hour of being placed in the tank.
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you like it!

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my order this morning from the local UPS.
Did a quick dip and now I'm waiting for my lights to ramp up so I can see them!

thanks Tidal Gardens!

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens wanted to say thank you just got done with acclimation everything looks amazing here is just a few. The color on that tye dye acanthastrea echinata is just crazy :) and my freebie in bottom left corner looks to be some kind of favia?

Attachments

• 392B7AB8-29C2-4DB2-93BD-EDE57CD92DE5.jpeg
    392B7AB8-29C2-4DB2-93BD-EDE57CD92DE5.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens wanted to say thank you just got done with acclimation everything looks amazing here is just a few. The color on that tye dye acanthastrea echinata is just crazy :) and my freebie in bottom left corner looks to be some kind of favia?
Thank you! The Tye Dye Acanthastrea is hands down the best stain we have ever had. I'm glad you are happy with everything. The free coral is a Scorpion King Favia.

scorpion.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%

Back