Tidal Gardens Labor Day Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! The Tye Dye Acanthastrea is hands down the best stain we have ever had. I'm glad you are happy with everything. The free coral is a Scorpion King Favia.

scorpion.jpg
Wow thank you so much this is actually a coral I wanted but passed on because was already way over my limit with the tye dye but sooo glad I got it

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NJTaxMan What kind of haul did you come away with? Am I remembering correctly, didn't you land a Homewrecker??
Green, Pink and Rainbow Style (I stepped away when the teal came up or i would have completed the cycle)
$5 Superman Moni
$10 Kermit the frog Acto
$10 Plating Monti
Pink Blasto
And of course, the thing that didnt win me any friends: Home Wrecker

unfortunately, i have to wait until wednesday because i couldnt read and chose the wrong wednesday. :(

Killingtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green, Pink and Rainbow Style (I stepped away when the teal came up or i would have completed the cycle)
$5 Superman Moni
$10 Kermit the frog Acto
$10 Plating Monti
Pink Blasto
And of course, the thing that didnt win me any friends: Home Wrecker

unfortunately, i have to wait until wednesday because i couldnt read and chose the wrong wednesday. :(

I ended up with a
John Deere Psammy
Electric Lemonade Anacro
Bird of Paradise
Purple hammer
Flame Boi Favia
and a Teal Stylo ;FacepalmI was the one who messed up your streak

I'm dipping my toes into the SPS realm. Lord help me and my wallet.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up with a
John Deere Psammy
Electric Lemonade Anacro
Bird of Paradise
Purple hammer
Flame Boi Favia
and a Teal Stylo ;FacepalmI was the one who messed up your streak

I'm dipping my toes into the SPS realm. Lord help me and my wallet.
Stylo's are tanks. Ive lost montis, acros, Millies, birdnests..but stylos are the energizer bunny of the sps world

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you all are liking your new corals! And the free frags as well. The free frags are totally random, but it's been upwards of 70% of orders have gotten free corals!

Love You Asl GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

G0f1sh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first time ordering frags online. I was very nervous about it to say the least. All my items came in on time ( 1 hr early to be exact) and the packaging , instructions , customer service and live stock was perfect. Thank you tidal gardens for the experience. Blew me away!!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first time ordering frags online. I was very nervous about it to say the least. All my items came in on time ( 1 hr early to be exact) and the packaging , instructions , customer service and live stock was perfect. Thank you tidal gardens for the experience. Blew me away!!
We are honored to be trusted enough to be your first-ever online purchase! I hope you love all your corals and thank you so much for your business!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone. Hold the presses!! My shipment just came in and all i can say is...ME = HAPPY. All of the corals were well packaged and floating. No bag leaks. Good temperature. Nothing appears to have melted. (still have to see if they take..but they all appeared to arrive alive). Did my acclimation and dip. VERY few pests. Probably the cleanest shipment i have ever received. Got an unknown freebie...maybe able to figure it out after the lights come on and it colors up.

All i can say is: @Tidal Gardens, Thank you!! I will be coming back.

Sloth357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished myself hopefully they'll open up so I can get a pic for you all. Any chance you can spoil my surprise and tell me my mysteries?

Sloth357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a bit shy but looking great for just opening.

Attachments

• PXL_20210915_154627935.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210915_154627935.MP.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 45
  • PXL_20210915_154554851.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20210915_154554851.MP~2.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 49
  • PXL_20210915_154806049.jpg
    PXL_20210915_154806049.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished myself hopefully they'll open up so I can get a pic for you all. Any chance you can spoil my surprise and tell me my myste
If you got a mystery pack they should have all been labeled on the outside of each cup. It's a little hard to tell without them being 100% open but looks like the first picture is a Fiji Hyper Color, the Second is Scrambled Eggs, Fireworks, and Eagle Eyes and the third might be Super Sunflowers... Don't quote me on any of that other then the scrambled eggs it's hard to tell without them open all the way.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone. Hold the presses!! My shipment just came in and all i can say is...ME = HAPPY. All of the corals were well packaged and floating. No bag leaks. Good temperature. Nothing appears to have melted. (still have to see if they take..but they all appeared to arrive alive). Did my acclimation and dip. VERY few pests. Probably the cleanest shipment i have ever received. Got an unknown freebie...maybe able to figure it out after the lights come on and it colors up.

All i can say is: @Tidal Gardens, Thank you!! I will be coming back.
Thank you! You guys are the best!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back