Tidal Gardens Spring Live Sale 1,300+ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

walloutlet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody else not able to get the discount codes to work?

I emailed them at their support email address and they issued me a refund right away, as I wanted to grab the corals before someone else did.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We were experiencing issues with the emails lagging behind. Rest assured we believe we have all the orders on our end. We will be looking further into this

Due to the amount of orders it would be nearly impossible to send shipment and tracking information for every order you placed. Instead we sent out that information only once. Even if you ordered over 20 items you will recieve tracking information for just one but all the coral you ordered will be included in the package.

All our corals, excluding Scolymia and such, will be mounted on Frag plugs.

Of todays orders that shipped, approximately 60% received FREE CORAL with 3 Getting $125.00 value and one with a $425.00 Value. :0

newguyintown81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were experiencing issues with the emails lagging behind. Rest assured we believe we have all the orders on our end. We will be looking further into this

Due to the amount of orders it would be nearly impossible to send shipment and tracking information for every order you placed. Instead we sent out that information only once. Even if you ordered over 20 items you will recieve tracking information for just one but all the coral you ordered will be included in the package.

Of todays orders that shipped, approximately 60% received FREE CORAL with 3 Getting $125.00 value and one with a $425.00 Value. :0
When can us locals run by ?

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be looking into the emails not being sent out. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
As long as you have my orders I don’t need them lol

I hope there’s a sweet frag left with my name on it by the time my order ships!

Peter A

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow hope it was my order XD can’t wait to open up the package tomorrow

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFTER-SALE

>> FINAL DAY <<

SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% ON REMAINING R2R Items

USE CODE: 20OFFR2R

SALE ENDS TONIGHT!!!

21apr-r2r-as-20.jpg

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Order just arrived! Everything looks amazingly healthy and was shipped super well. One acro fell off the plug but that's fine. It will go straight on the rock or I'll glue it back on the plug. Heading home with them on lunch to put them in the tank.

Got a free coral! It's a favia but I don't know what color morph.

Thank you @Tidal Gardens! Can't wait for the May show.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order just arrived! Everything looks amazingly healthy and was shipped super well. One acro fell off the plug but that's fine. It will go straight on the rock or I'll glue it back on the plug. Heading home with them on lunch to put them in the tank.

Got a free coral! It's a favia but I don't know what color morph.

Thank you @Tidal Gardens! Can't wait for the May show.
What size are the frag plugs on average?

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All Frag plugs are 1-1/8” plugs. We do not use anything else. These frags are much larger then money vendors because they use 3/4” plugs for the most part.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! I woke up to to what looks like RTN on my red TNT anacro! Sad face! Is there anything I can do?
30F7D155-3548-416E-86B6-9384F11B0A56.jpeg
You can try to save the tips by cutting them and re-gluing. Please email support@tidalgardens for DOA guarantee claim.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back