Tidal Gardens Valentine's Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AfterSale-20.jpg

Tidal Gardens Valentine's Sale

AFTER SALE

SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20% ON ALL REMAINING SALE ITEMS
USE CODE: BEMINE20

Rules:

We have Over 1,300 What You See Is What You Get Items

We will be posting in THIS THREAD every 5-8 minutes with the corals for sale and the links to buy them.

FREE Coral will be given to random orders, there will be no items for free corals during the show. We cannot guarantee you will get free coral, but we have many to give to our customers. Free Coral retail price ranges from $25.00 to $125.00 in value. In the last Sale, approximately 65% of shipments received a free coral.

$5.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST 2 NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items (One for each item)

$10.00 Frags limit TWO PER CUSTOMER AND MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST 2 NON-$5.00 or $10.00 items (One for each item)

If you check out with more than TWO of the $5.00 and $10.00 items, any $5.00 and $10.00 items purchased over the limit will be refunded at our discretion. ($5.00 and $10.00 items are meant as a way to give our customers some amazing deals during these sales, please follow the rules)

All Reef2Reef Sale purchases are final. DOA items or cancellations will be covered with a Gift Certificate only!

It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping. Again, Please REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ahead of time to make your checkout as fast as possible.

We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska or Puerto Rico. You can see our full shipping policy HERE

Please note, for orders under $250 (or $350 for those in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands) one instance of shipping must be purchased.

If for any reason an item was damaged prior to shipping, we will swap it with the same size or larger item.

You are free to combine Reef2Reef Sale items with other items from the general inventory.

**Due to the high order volume surrounding these R2R Sales, as well as the potential for inclement weather, shipments may be delayed by up to one week. We will do our best to work with you to find a delivery date that works with your schedule. We are not able to guarantee any specific shipment dates for orders at this moment.

Last edited:

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My racks have no room for corals but it may be time to grab some more any way! Still need to get a replacement for the Blast Furnace that was DOA on my last order.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My racks have no room for corals but it may be time to grab some more any way! Still need to get a replacement for the Blast Furnace that was DOA on my last order.
Not a problem. We have that ready for you whenever you would place an order!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we are local and buy from the sale can we arrange pickup?
Yes, Please select "in store pickup" when you place any orders. We will reach out to you after the sale to schedule pickup times. Due to the volume of shipping we generally schedule local pick ups a few days after the sale.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am my own valentine. Does that mean I get 2 gifts. I want coral me.
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back