Tidal Gardens Valentine's Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rmcrom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bonus coral!
running man party hard GIF

Seachelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far a little over half the shipments got a free coral!
I got my free coral!! It wasn't labeled so it will be a surprise! It looks like a zoa, but it was shy today and didn't open much. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow! Thanks, Tidal Gardens!! ❤❤❤

Jeffbear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could write another thread, long and lengthy, but to do this company real justice you just need to order from them.
I will as soon as my bank account recovers or my credit card cools off.............
Thanks again,
Thomas
I have to agree. Let me try a wordy reply instead.
I had the pleasure of ordering from Tidal Gardens and another distributor over the past 2 weeks. The corals I received from TD were super healthy, with very few if any hitchhikers. They all adjusted to my water within hours and are thrives as of now. They were well packaged and the heat packs were both still active. They also put a personal touch in the box with the V-Day card. Thats classy. And I will be back for more.
The other company (whom I have bought a majority through to this point) had amazing customer service, actually calling me when they noticed the selected shipping date was going to be cold. But, in the end it's the appearance and health of the corals that matter to me. The ones I received from them were full of pests. From Bristle Worms (yes I realize they are clean up crew, but I have my prefered ones already thanks!) to a huge white sponge attached to the Aussie Lord I ordered. They just felt dirty. I know it's not a huge deal, but I try and minimize the stress to the corals and extended dips and scrapping doesn't help.
So to Tidal Gardens, I say thank you for running your business as you do, and I look forward to ordered more from you in the future!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could write another thread, long and lengthy, but to do this company real justice you just need to order from them.
I will as soon as my bank account recovers or my credit card cools off.............
Thanks again,
Thomas
You guys are the best! Thank you so much for everything! I hope you love the corals as much as we do :)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree. Let me try a wordy reply instead.
I had the pleasure of ordering from Tidal Gardens and another distributor over the past 2 weeks. The corals I received from TD were super healthy, with very few if any hitchhikers. They all adjusted to my water within hours and are thrives as of now. They were well packaged and the heat packs were both still active. They also put a personal touch in the box with the V-Day card. Thats classy. And I will be back for more.
The other company (whom I have bought a majority through to this point) had amazing customer service, actually calling me when they noticed the selected shipping date was going to be cold. But, in the end it's the appearance and health of the corals that matter to me. The ones I received from them were full of pests. From Bristle Worms (yes I realize they are clean up crew, but I have my prefered ones already thanks!) to a huge white sponge attached to the Aussie Lord I ordered. They just felt dirty. I know it's not a huge deal, but I try and minimize the stress to the corals and extended dips and scrapping doesn't help.
So to Tidal Gardens, I say thank you for running your business as you do, and I look forward to ordered more from you in the future!
Thank you so much for this response! We really appreciate it and it means a lot to all of us! I hope you love the corals as much as we do :)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my 4 very healthy corals yesterday. I mean the pictures were spot on the colors and health!!! Thanks Tidal Gardens. Hope to see in person soon.
We try our best! We are still hoping to do some kind of in-person shopping this summer! We will defiantly let everyone know once we have an official date!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my free coral!! It wasn't labeled so it will be a surprise! It looks like a zoa, but it was shy today and didn't open much. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow! Thanks, Tidal Gardens!! ❤❤❤
Thank you! Let us know if that coral doesn't make it and we will get you a replacement in your next order.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my order today, looking forward to going inside soon hopefully!

Currently acclimating everything, but everything seems very healthy!

Thanks @Tidal Gardens!

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got everything in. No free coral but that's okay. I'm too picky these days.

The Pink Floyd acro looks pretty white so hoping it makes it. Definitely has tissue but no color to it. Everything else looks good thankfully

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back