Tidal Gardens Winter's End Sale >>1,200+ Corals, UP TO 90% OFF, $5 & $10 CORAL, FREE CORAL, FREE SHIPPING <<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TurbulentWiggles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fran Healy Spring GIF by Travis

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your videos on YouTube pushed me into this hobby. Our first tank won’t go up until August, but we are so looking forward to buying corals from you folks! Thank you for your wonderful service to the reefing community! :)
Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate it. That sounds great, what size tank did you get?! :)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most importantly @Tidal Gardens , what kinda euphyllia can we expect?
Since we farm 99% of our Euphyllia and do not get them in from the wild, we can never keep up with the demand for them. So on this sale, there are only a handful of frogspawn, hammers, and dragon soul torches.

OldRed1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate it. That sounds great, what size tank did you get?! :)
We were fortunate to pick up a Waterbox 25 gallon peninsula style tank from our local fish store. We considered a cube style, but from the advice of your videos and our LFS, it seems a peninsula design will support a wider array of beginner corals. Watching Becka's videos has given us a lot of confidence to dive into this hobby, so please tell her we said 'thank you'!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were fortunate to pick up a Waterbox 25 gallon peninsula style tank from our local fish store. We considered a cube style, but from the advice of your videos and our LFS, it seems a peninsula design will support a wider array of beginner corals. Watching Becka's videos has given us a lot of confidence to dive into this hobby, so please tell her we said 'thank you'!
A great choice for your first tank. I defiantly will pass that along.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im in !!

LegalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to buy the corals online but come pick them up on-site rather than pay for shipping? I’m a massive fan of Tidal Gardens, have always wanted to visit! Y’all’s videos helped me really dive into the hobby!

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to buy the corals online but come pick them up on-site rather than pay for shipping? I’m a massive fan of Tidal Gardens, have always wanted to visit! Y’all’s videos helped me really dive into the hobby!

Yes, I do local pickup for all my orders from Tidal! They are only about 15-20 minutes from me.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back