Tigger-Pods giveaway!!! Must see!!! Don't miss out!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Nutrition' started by Reef Nutrition, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Reef Nutrition

Reef Nutrition Well-Known Member

Team Reef Nutrition would like to announce that we are giving away 8 bottles of Tigger-Pods® to 40 lucky winners!!!

Copepod farming has never been better! To stay ahead of the Thanksgiving demand, we made more Tigger-Pods than we needed. In the spirit of the holidays, we are very happy to pass these on to hobbyists because we won’t sell Tigger-Pods to retail stores and distributors if they have been in bottles for more than 10 days. But they are still active , dense and have plenty of shelf life left in them!

The product is valued at $168!!!
    We kindly ask that you pay for shipping
    Consider it like a buy 1 and get 7 free deal!​

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE IMPORTANT DETAILS!

Did you know that Reef Nutrition is one of many product lines developed and provided by Reed Mariculture Inc. (RMI)? Our small, family-owned company does so much more than offer products for hobbyists. With this fun contest, we invite you to learn more about us.

CONTEST RULES

1. Visit our website: www.reedmariculture.com

2. Comment below with something you learned about us and our products

3. All entries must be submitted from the moment this thread goes live and ends at 5pm PST on Sunday, December 17th

4. All contestants must be aware that we will be asking you to pay for shipping

Winners will be chosen randomly by our friends at Reef2Reef! We will send a PM asking for your full name and email address. Once we have your names and email addresses, an email will be sent to you with a promo code and information about how to proceed with the order. We hope to get them all out before Christmas!

This offer is only valid for residents in the contiguous 48 states (USA)

We look forward to seeing what everyone learns about us!
    TigriopusImage4Retouch.jpg TigriopusImage6retouch.jpg TigriopusImage9redo.jpg
    2012-10 Tigger-Pods.png
    WE FEED YOUR REEF!

We wish everyone a Happy Holidays!

2. Crabs Mcjones

Crabs Mcjones Millepora Maniac Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2019 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Just so others are aware, do you have a general idea of what shipping will cost?
    I learned that you were founded in 1995 located in California :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  3. nautical_nathaniel

nautical_nathaniel Indecision may or may not be my problem. R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

I learned that there's a lot more than just Reef Nutrition, which I thought was just a standalone brand. It's pretty neat to see that the same product I can use for my aquarium are also used in public aquariums and labs using the same relative manufacturing process. Super neat, keep up the good work!

Crabs Mcjones likes this.
  4. ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor R2R Supporter CTARS Member Gold Sponsor Build Thread Contributor

Ok, this is AWESOME! I learned that 1. You carry a product called ClorAm-X and 2. You can use this when shipping livestock to keep ammonia detoxified! That is really cool.

5. ksfulk

ksfulk Grow sticks, grow!!! R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2019 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

I look forward to seeing you guys every year at the MBI Workshop.

Thought it might be hard to learn something new from the website, but I was wrong! I was aware of all the pod/algae/rotifer products you guy produce, but I wasnt aware that the TDO Chroma-Boost food was also made by you guys!

6. demeyer2

demeyer2 Active Member Build Thread Contributor

Hopefully a question also qualifies as a comment. I recently bought a Mandarin and my entire sump is one large refugium with a Kessil H380 over it. To stock the refugium, I've only been buying Tisbe pods since they're smaller and it seems like Mandarin mouths are much smaller than other fish of their size. Based on your website, it seems like Tigger are much larger, but also much more nutrient dense, which would be perfect for my Mandarin. Do you know if Mandarin's can eat tigger pods or are they too big?

Reef Nutrition likes this.
  7. ._Z_.

._Z_. Active Member

I learned that these creatures can live happily in live rock, so I don’t have to have a refugium to find success in keeping these guys :)

sfin52 and Reef Nutrition like this.
  8. JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Squad 3RMAS Member R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

I learned that you sell way more products than I thought! I really enjoyed reading about all of the different feeds to change the nutritional profile of rotifers!

kireek and Reef Nutrition like this.
  9. Reef Nutrition

Reef Nutrition Well-Known Member

Mandarins will eat Tigger-Pods all day long.

10. becca10

becca10 Active Member

I had no idea the shelf life of tiger pods was so long. Very interesting reed. I’m starting a new tank and would love to seed my refugium with this product!

11. Bryn

Bryn Active Member R2R Supporter MTRCMember

12. Kayvon

Kayvon Active Member Build Thread Contributor

I had no idea yall did the TDO Chroma BOOST foods. I use them in my auto feeder

13. Consman

Consman Member

I learned that you only sell through smaller brick and mortar stores which is awesome that you really support the local guys who have more knowledge and much more willing to help than the big box stores. My local LFS is also where I first saw these bottles :)

JoshH, kireek and Reef Nutrition like this.
  14. NefTunzReef

NefTunzReef Active Member

I learned that you are the world's largest producer of marine microalgae concentrates. Whoa!

15. MBX5

MBX5 Active Member Build Thread Contributor

I learned that you have Instant Algae Shellfish Diet and If they clear it in less than 60 minutes you add more.

16. Kamden Uelton

Kamden Uelton Well-Known Member

I learned Shellfish Diet as a good food for my Oysters and Scallops

I would love to try these as Crinoid food!

17. demeyer2

demeyer2 Active Member Build Thread Contributor

Awesome. Great to know! Definitely need to do Tigger Pods for my next refugium re-stocking :)

18. JCGSO

JCGSO Member

I learned that you make commercial feeds for shrimp and shellfish. Very cool.

19. Pongo

Pongo Active Member R2R Supporter

I learned that you're here in California.

And somehow I missed that you sell mysis-feast.
    I'm going to pick some up at my local store tomorrow.

20. PedroYoung

PedroYoung Valuable Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I learned you have a cool tool for determining which products to use for your livestock.

Draft saved Draft deleted