Time to Reconnect!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relieve stress, relax and re-center through these challenging times by focusing on the natural beauty of your reef tank. We know how difficult things have been for so many lately. We are here to help you add some beauty and brightness to your days through 100% captive grown corals! Purchasing from us will also support our mission to conserve and preserve the natural ocean reefs!

Our collection of corals is perfect for any experience level! From beginners to experts our wide variety of corals are perfect for you!

Unsure of what to pick? Let us know and our team will do the work for you: we will select a variety of corals that fit your taste with one of our frag packs. We always want to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to leave a comment as to your preferences when placing your order.
https://www.fishnreef.com/frag-packs.html

Want to treat your clownfish and give their home a glow up? We have the perfect thing! An anemone cradle to keep their home in place.
Check out our cradles and natural reef builders to help set your tank up for success.
https://www.fishnreef.com/natural-reef-rocks.html

Flat $39.99 shipping. Free Shipping on orders over $249.99. Ask about Local Pickup in the DMV area

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice packs!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back