Tired of flooding your kitchen, garage, or bathroom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes. Not familiar with that rodi unit, but make sure it has one off the factory shut offs. Or put it in the feed line to the rodi. If not, waste water will forever flow down the drain.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Would this unit be suitable for me? I have the more compact Aquatic Life Twist-in 100 GPD system and there isnt much tubing between the filters. Can I install this after the system and before the bucket?

Because of the configuration of the Twist In unit and the limited space in between the cartridges, it is not possible to install the Solenoid in between the Membrane and the Carbon filter.

The only way to install the flood guardian after the RODI unit would be if the RODI unit has its own auto shut off valve, the flood guardian can be used to automatically refill the reservoir using this configuration and attaching the flood guardian to a wall timer so that it can randomly refill the reservoir and will be automatically shut-off when the water level in the reservoir reaches the digital sensor.

https://www.marinedepot.com/XP_Aqua...A_The_Marriage_Saver)-0X5417-FIRORAFV-vi.html

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just a quick update.

The only possible way to install the Flood Guardian to a Twist In unit, would require the cartridges to be dismounted from their bracket that way you can make room in between the cartridges.

Back