• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tisbe pods on sale! $15 a bottle, free shipping over $29

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im happy to announce my new company. I just got started so I’ll slowly be releasing new products as I get the hang of them and can produce enough to sell. Tisbe pods are taking off for me. For today and tomorrow only tisbe pods are $14.99 a bottle and free shipping over $29. Orders placed before tomorrow at 4:30pm will be shipped out tomorrow.
Subscribe on my website for 10% off your first order and to stay in the know for when products are released and back in stock!
All of our products are only the highest quality. I’m out to provide cheaper prices for higher quality and quantity then what is available on the market. Happy reefing guys! :)

CEABF9A2-C323-47DB-8394-7F460F4B9A64.jpeg

treedog5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a friendly correction for you, on your site this needs an edit. Also wishing you much success in your new business, I will be ordering some pods from you since your local to me.

Live worms
We culture white worms and grindal worms. These worms aren't great for feeding our fish friends.​

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the Purchase of two or more bottles results in free shipping?
Yes sir. On my website once your cart is over $29 there will be a selection for free shipping. You can pay on my website using PayPal or any major debit or credit card company

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a friendly correction for you, on your site this needs an edit. Also wishing you much success in your new business, I will be ordering some pods from you since your local to me.

Live worms​

We culture white worms and grindal worms. These worms aren't great for feeding our fish friends.​

Thank you for your support and thank you for pointing that out for me! I’ll always take some feedback on my website, still new to all of this

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be extending the sale through tomorrow! No promises on shipments sent out today. My grandma needs help and I don’t know if I’ll be back home before post office closes. I’ll try my best.
Ive gotten my first couple orders in and I just want to thank you all for the support :)

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order placed, Thanks!
Just got it. I’m going to try and send it out today but it’ll be sent out by tomorrow morning at the worst. You’ll get a tracking number through the website once I create the label. Thank you for the support :)

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much guys! I’m sold out already!! You can subscribe on our website at https://joeysreefjuice.com/ to receive a 10% off discount code and to stay up to date when we get products back in stock
You can also PM me to be put on the waiting list. I’ll have more bottles in a few days :)

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get a bunch to dose my reef and keep. I want a captive mandarin
I’m your guy! I have a bunch more coming up for Easter sale this weekend! I’ll create a new thread and link it here for you guys. Also sending out email to those that have subscribed on my website

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 5 to dose the tank. And 1 to attempt to culture

I failed on culturing about 8 months ago. Lol
Thank you for your support! Let me know how the culturing goes. I also sell starter cultures for phyto if you’re ever interested in that as well. Trying to upscale phyto production but I should start having some for sale soon

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suck at the phyto always crashed after my initial good batch. I'm hoping a powder will work
I’ve used crushed up spirulina flakes and reef roids with tisbe pods before and it seemed to work. It was supplemented with live phyto though so I can’t say it works for sure. I just know tisbe are detrivores so they’ll eat stuff like that.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back