To anemone or not to anemone, that is the question

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
My 28 gal bow has been up and running for 6 months now and thinking its finally time to add an anemone and clown fish. I told my wife that I would get them after it was set up a while and levels were rock solid. ( I played the rush rush rush game 20 years ago and STILL remember my lesson learned in this hobby) Two questions: Seems everyone has BTA's, Are they the best? Whats the easiest and most forgiving? I remember I didn't have enough light before for one, but now with the prime hd, I don't think light should be an issue? Thanks for the input.

Thomas

Serum153

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apo
Hello!
My 28 gal bow has been up and running for 6 months now and thinking its finally time to add an anemone and clown fish. I told my wife that I would get them after it was set up a while and levels were rock solid. ( I played the rush rush rush game 20 years ago and STILL remember my lesson learned in this hobby) Two questions: Seems everyone has BTA's, Are they the best? Whats the easiest and most forgiving? I remember I didn't have enough light before for one, but now with the prime hd, I don't think light should be an issue? Thanks for the input.

Thomas
Check out this video by melevsreef as I found it valuable

I have had bta before andguess I have been lucky with the walking they often do to not run in to any critical problems. Proactive with power heads and placement of corals will go a long way. Good luck.

OP
OP
Woodyth

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't added anything else besides CUC and a Royal Gramma. I knew it would probably move around until it was happy, so wanted to let it settle before in anything else.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back