To central VA people

Benpastw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you’re not on WAMAS I’d join that it’s 20$ for the year and we’ll worth it, their frag swap is tomorrow in bethesda and it’s free for WAMAS members, also; tiki corals is having a frag swap event on the 16th so local hobbiests can sell and trade coral, there’s a pretty big reefing community throughout the Richmond-northern Virginia area

Tiki Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ,my names Mike, I own Tiki Corals. We would love to have you come down, we are located at 10211 Staples Mill Road Glen Allen, VA 23060. We are having a local frag swap on Sunday from 12-5. We would love to have you join us all, free food, drinks, and frags to buy, trade and tons of used equipment. We have been in business for almost 8 years and can’t wait to have you become part of our reef community. Hopefully we will see you soon and help you out in your saltwater needs!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ,my names Mike, I own Tiki Corals. We would love to have you come down, we are located at 10211 Staples Mill Road Glen Allen, VA 23060. We are having a local frag swap on Sunday from 12-5. We would love to have you join us all, free food, drinks, and frags to buy, trade and tons of used equipment. We have been in business for almost 8 years and can’t wait to have you become part of our reef community. Hopefully we will see you soon and help you out in your saltwater needs!
027EBC6B-C9DF-4FE0-8CC7-2356B4585611.jpeg
Awesome shop and awesome people!!! Can’t say enough about how awesome this place is. Thanks again Mike, she’s a awesome addition to the tank! Yes i like the word awesome!

OP
OP
death-by-reef

death-by-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually the guy who kept calling you about a 65-gallon reef ready.

Back