To change coral placement or just leave?

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have anyways wondered what would look good as I slowly build up some corals. Should I move my current corals and layout or keep the existing? Open to all forms of criticism or guidance.

Current list:
20210516_160244.jpg

3x wall hammers
2 x branching hammers
2 x lobos
1 zoa rock garden
1 x green candy cane
1 x monti cap
1 x orange Leptoseris Coral
1 x favites
1 x large devils leather hand
Acan garden
3 x gonis.
1 x unknown LIME GREEN LPS/SPS??

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi, if all are doing well,don't fix what's not broken.. ;) :)

OP
OP
ReefRusty

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, if all are doing well,don't fix what's
broken.. ;) :)
Yeah most are doing well, just think it could look much better and always looking for new things or move them a little ;)

Beautiful setup!

Add a torch for some motion and your are golden.

Love your torch garden. Have all my hammers at the bottom of rock work and loving the flow.

Unfortunately torches over here are very hard to come by and when so the normal are $300/head. However they do have plain jane dark purple for real cheap but dont look nice personally.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah most are doing well, just think it could look much better and always looking for new things or move them a little ;)

Love your torch garden. Have all my hammers at the bottom of rock work and loving the flow.

Unfortunately torches over here are very hard to come by and when so the normal are $300/head. However they do have plain jane dark purple for real cheap but dont look nice personally.
Sorry to hear about the limited torches and their expense where you are. If you were closer, I would send you a torch frag...

You have a beautiful aquarium and kudos to you for your success! Obviously you are an expert saltwater aquarist.

OP
OP
ReefRusty

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the limited torches and their expense where you are. If you were closer, I would send you a torch frag...

You have a beautiful aquarium and kudos to you for your success! Obviously you are an expert saltwater aquarist.
Yeah it's disappointing that they charge an arm and a leg but also as I live on the west coast alot of the really nice corals are over east and not completely comfortable with shipping corals over.

Definitely no expert, and have some success so far without losing much just 1 acan that was ripped apart by some.small.glass shrimp, was my favourite coral too.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%

Back