To ease the tension and for a laugh I found this.

aquaman67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not me or my site. Don't ask how or why I found it, but I thought some here might get a little chuckle.

If you don't want it here, feel free to delete this, just don't ban me please!!!

Reef Central Sucks

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is funny! I always thought people were overreacting a little but closing the forum is a little extreme.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it. I was banned for a while over there. very childish of them for what my issue was. again, I was accused of the proverbial unapproved business.

OP
OP
aquaman67

aquaman67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you read the story why that site was created?

It sounds like what's going on here isn't an isolated incident.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I say (some of)the mods on R.central are ban happy punks will I be banned too? Kinda rediculous that they banned him for creating a site to state his opinion... but I guess I forgot that you can't have an opinion on RC. I will say that some of the folks(members) on there are great and have helped me quite a bit.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not me or my site. Don't ask how or why I found it, but I thought some here might get a little chuckle.

If you don't want it here, feel free to delete this, just don't ban me please!!!

Reef Central Sucks
I will leave this to Rev's discrection as to if it's OK to leave this thread standing? Funny how the Truth Hurts! Never really like walking on egg shells all the time knowing that everything you say can be mis constrewed by some Dumb guy on a Power trip No Pay Job. Like Harry say's it's like Small town Cops with a Badge, No Offense to the Cops meant!
Bill

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks I am sorry to tell you, but look around you America is dying! There are people who suit up everyday and try to find small ways in which to infringe or completely kill your freedom you take for granted.....If you take it for granted it will like all things be one day gone!! That is my OPINION to that and far as I understand I am still allowed to say that(at least I am today)

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to agree but Jennifier is right. No offense taken Bill that very well does happen. Rev and the people have always seemed to treat people fairly. I believe if Rev or someone on this site put you in your place you would deserve it.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very true Jennifier. I agree with you whole heartedly. all that said, RC is a Site just like this in the fact that it is owned by a private individual or company. they have the right to control their website however they see fit. just like the owner of a bar should be able to allow smoking or ban it in their establishment. if you dont like smoke, dont visit that bar. go show your patronage to the one that is non smoking. Private property rights. in the likes, we dont have the right to demand to be heard on their website. just like you dont have the right to smoke on my property.

now, I dont endorse their practices. I actually went several years without touching that site. only til I found MTRC did I venture back in.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is one factor that allway's get left out of the equasion on RC, They never let the Facts get in the way of their decision making or we would not be here! Just my 2 cents...
And that's all i have to say about that!
Bill

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 9.1%
Back