• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toadstool or other softies for local pickup near Pittsburgh

NormanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let me know what you have, a pic would be great and how much you want for it.

Really only interested in local pickup at this time.

Thanks!!

Bubba002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let me know what you have, a pic would be great and how much you want for it.

Really only interested in local pickup at this time.

Thanks!!
I have hammers, torich, frog sp. you can have free just pay shipping. I am visiting Pittsburgh today, going home to Lancaster pa 17603 possibly you could get a ballpark shipping price. I will be back here sometime near Mother’s Day. my tank is on overload. Also large, elegance coral I would like to sell. Maybe if we do a deal we could meet half way. I would send pics but I am not home

EuphylliaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have hammers, torich, frog sp. you can have free just pay shipping. I am visiting Pittsburgh today, going home to Lancaster pa 17603 possibly you could get a ballpark shipping price. I will be back here sometime near Mother’s Day. my tank is on overload. Also large, elegance coral I would like to sell. Maybe if we do a deal we could meet half way. I would send pics but I am not home
I'd love to see what you have at some point I live in Hanover, looking for some coral.

Bubba002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be home monday
I'd love to see what you have at some point I live in Hanover, looking for some coral.
i will be back in Lancaster monday PM me and we will make arrangements

OP
OP
N

NormanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Thanks for your offer. The corals you have are on my list, just further down the pike.

I'll keep you in mind when the time comes.

OP
OP
N

NormanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you make it back to the Pittsburgh area for mothers day might you have a frogspawn for sale?

When you have time a pic would be fantastic!

Thanks

footestomper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Dave Foote I was out of this hobby for 23 years 2017 I got a call from a friend and the rest is history he knew I was so lost without my tanks so I bought all his tanks and fell in love with the hobby all over again. I live in St. Marys pa what do you want for your coral? I would come pick it up.I would buy trade please let me know .

footestomper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Dave Foote I was out of this hobby for 23 years 2017 I got a call from a friend and the rest is history he knew I was so lost without my tanks so I bought all his tanks and fell in love with the hobby all over again. I live in St. Marys pa what do you want for your coral? I would come pick it up.I would buy trade please let me know .
Ok I can wait I have all kinds of room let me know what you want. for the elegance coral ok thanks , oh I have been to that fish place a lot so don't mind driving.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back