Today’s a big day. Qt is over

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay. So when I first started this evo 13.5. I lost my fish to velvet and didn’t qt. So I went fallow for 3 months and did a few stages of fish qt. First a young pair of clowns in for 2 months under copper and released been 2 months and they are perfect. After that I had an orchid dottyback and a firefish which went through copper and a round of prazipro. This weekend slowly the firefish went into the main display and last today the dottyback. It was a long struggle learned a lot and it was worth it to get to now

Saaqib_Ansari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay. So when I first started this evo 13.5. I lost my fish to velvet and didn’t qt. So I went fallow for 3 months and did a few stages of fish qt. First a young pair of clowns in for 2 months under copper and released been 2 months and they are perfect. After that I had an orchid dottyback and a firefish which went through copper and a round of prazipro. This weekend slowly the firefish went into the main display and last today the dottyback. It was a long struggle learned a lot and it was worth it to get to now
Happy to hear that. Last Tuesday was my 80th day fallow but I couldn’t risk there being a chance the ich survived so I bought some fresh water mollies to be sure, they’re acclimating currently so nervous for the results

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back