Today is the Day! HYDROS WaveEngine Now Available!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I thought today was the day? None of the stores listed on your website actually has one for sale?
It's possible some stores are selling out and others haven't put them into inventory quite yet. Some LFS on the list also don't have live inventory listed on their websites. But here are some online options we see:

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
you guys have a list of all pumps that can be controlled as well as the cables nee3ded for them?

J.
Here is a list of known compatible pumps. This list will continue to grow:

Our announcement email does a pretty good job explaining the various cables:

We are also happy to answer any questions you may have!

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's possible some stores are selling out and others haven't put them into inventory quite yet. Some LFS on the list also don't have live inventory listed on their websites. But here are some online options we see:

Pre-order, pre-order, OOS and some place I've never heard of that your website didn't have a working link to their site.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
do you happen to know if current-usa eflux wave pumps will work?

J.
If the pump's controller has a 0-10V input, you'll be able to connect it to the WE. I will also ask our team what pumps may be on the roadmap for future connectivity with the WaveEngine. I know we are in talks with some different companies about that now.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OK, that makes sense! We are shooting for the end of next week for more wireless models to be available at stores! ;Shamefullyembarrased
Gotcha, I didn't know they were on a different schedule. Your store search doesn't show anything local to me but I know there are stores that sell your products.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Gotcha, I didn't know they were on a different schedule. Your store search doesn't show anything local to me but I know there are stores that sell your products.
Well, that wasn't initially the plan ... but we're rolling with the punches! The launch date was already established so there was no backing out since things were already in motion. But hey, a little anticipation won't hurt! Besides, maybe they'll be some Direct Drive compatible pumps on sale during Black Friday promotions that you could pick up at the same time! Hint, hint ... ;)

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 194 42.9%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 41 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 176 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 41 9.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors