Tom Brady to the Bucs huh Thoughts?

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as a lifetime die hard Buffalo Bills fan Im beyond happy about this move. I think that ole Tommy was the glue that bound the team together and what won them games. Yes they have a great coach but still you cannot replace Tommy with anyone out there and see production like he was able to show. GO BILLS

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as a lifetime die hard Buffalo Bills fan Im beyond happy about this move. I think that ole Tommy was the glue that bound the team together and what won them games. Yes they have a great coach but still you cannot replace Tommy with anyone out there and see production like he was able to show. GO BILLS
I believe the Bucs are going to learn what cheating is. And finally win a Super Bowl.

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boooo. He should’ve stayed or retired while on top. Joining a bad team tainted his legacy, imo.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the Bucs are going to learn what cheating is. And finally win a Super Bowl.
I think they are a long way off from that. Im guessing your a Bucs fan? I live in orlando now and am planning to check out a game now if they hae a season.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boooo. He should’ve stayed or retired while on top. Joining a bad team tainted his legacy, imo.
I dont think so, it seemed like he still wanted to play and he could of there but knew everything media would talk about was that they were looking for a new qb anytime he did bad, it would of taken over.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are a long way off from that. Im guessing your a Bucs fan? I live in orlando now and am planning to check out a game now if they hae a season.
I’m more of a college football fan to be honest. I used to follow the Rams when they were in St Louis. But I’ve been out of the states for 7 years and haven’t followed sports too much. No ESPN fox sports etc.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea some how my favorite college team is the Miami Hurricanes. I thought tickets would be a heck of a alot cheaper than nfl games down here. I was wrong

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Once Gronk left they were done. He probably got tired of the cold weather and now looking for a place to retire.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once Gronk left they were done. He probably got tired of the cold weather and now looking for a place to retire.
Gronk was and still is a beast, his family is from buffalo actually ive seen him around hes an absolute monster sized person. Cant imagine ttrying to tackle him. I can tell you that him growing up in buffalo the cold meant nothing to him lol

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I don't care for sports because it costs me money, I will say I really don't care.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back