Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey all!!!

Have you seen our new website?!?

www.tommysphyto.shop

I got pods!
I got Phyto!
I got Hermit!!! 12 for $36 shipping included!!!!!
i got Bumble bee snails 12 for $36 shipping included !!!!

bubble bee snaisl.jpg
Hermit.jpg

Phyto is two 16oz bottles for $25 with free shipping

Pods are $20 each, when you buy 2 you get free shipping!
1616290690493.png

You can even find our Phyto on BRS's Website!

You aren't just getting any Phyto! Your getting Tommy's Phyto! The premium Phyto!

You always hear about Algae problems with people dumping chemicals and killing all their livestock, You don't have to do that! Dose live phyto and watch your algae disappear. The phyto will out-compete the nuisance algae in your aquarium and you will slowly watch your algae problem disappear while feeding your corals and remove contaminants from your water.

Want more color from your coral? Why not feed them something natural? Feed them the best Phyto from Tommy's Phyto!
We sell premium live phyto at low prices for the masses!

We make it easy to buy and with every purchase, we are now including Dosing syringes!
You can pay directly using Paypal, Send Payment to [email protected]. Please include your address.

You can pay with Venmo or Zelle, Just email Email [email protected] for more information

Or you can buy on Esty or eBay, Our links are below.

Phyto front.jpeg

Phyto back.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

Last edited:

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a 12 pack of bumblebee snails. Maybe they'll slow down the vermetids a little in my 50g tank.

plexx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say that I started dosing Tommy's phyto and pods a few weeks ago and have to say that the corals love this stuff. My lps are always fat and fluffy looking and it might just be me but my corals are growing much faster, which may be a problem since my tank is a 50 gal cube. Thanks Thomas , now I have to get a bigger tank.:D

OP
OP
Thomas Danho

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Just want to say that I started dosing Tommy's phyto and pods a few weeks ago and have to say that the corals love this stuff. My lps are always fat and fluffy looking and it might just be me but my corals are growing much faster, which may be a problem since my tank is a 50 gal cube. Thanks Thomas , now I have to get a bigger tank.

thank you for you support! I am glad to hear it is working for you.

happy reefing !

Back