Tommy's Phytoplankton two 16 OZ packets a total of 32 oz for only $20 with free shipping!

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey all,

Tommy's Phyto is back and We are now a proud sponsor for Reef 2 Reef!

I always heard of people complaining about algae. Why Struggle with algae? I dose Live Phytoplankton daily, Phyto out-competes nuisance algae.
Phytoplankton also feed all your filter feeders and coral!
I always hear that Dosing Live phyto daily is too expensive, Well it does not have to be anymore with Tommy's Phyto.
We are running a special, get two 16 oz for $20 and we will pay the shipping, How can you go wrong?
Our customers always will return and we make it easy!

IMG_2762.jpg
IMG_2763.jpg
IMG_2882.jpg
IMG_2875.jpg
IMG_2868.jpg
IMG_2882.jpg

You can pay directly by using Paypal, Simple send $20 to [email protected] and include your address!
We can accept Venmo or Zelle if you email us at [email protected]
Or you can buy on ebay or Etsy! The links are below!

We make it easy!

Fresh in house culture
16 OZ FOR ONLY $10!!!

Buy 2 and get free shipping!!!

Phytoplankton
Keeping corals and other planktivorous invertebrates in the home aquarium is easier–and one’s chances of long-term success are better–than ever before. Indeed, aquarists are now breeding species thought to be nearly impossible to keep just a decade ago. So, what’s changed? It’s certainly not as though the animals have changed. What has changed is way we care for them. Among the biggest improvements we’ve made is the greater quality and availability of specialized feeds (such as live, planktonic microalgae) for these species. Maybe the best example of this is coraliculture. Coral foods in the early days of reef aquarium keeping were quite unimpressive. As in, made out of stuff like chicken eggs. The results were generally disappointing. We pretty threw the towel at coral foods altogether until fairly recently. And corals did alright without–certainly better than in the 1990s! But corals were still rather… blah. At least compared to what we see today. Of course, to a huge extent, the mindboggling variety and dazzling colors that aquarists now take for granted have come from decades of selective cultivation by extremely dedicated farmers. That said, much of this happy development owes to our better understanding of coral nutrition. Central to this are live phytoplankton products. There are now a handful of “phyto” aquarium foods on the market nowadays. These vary from one another in several key aspects. Cost, convenience and performance are major considerations by users; arguably, it is the last of these that is most important—at least to your aquarium inhabitants! In terms of quality, the best phytoplankton products are live (rather than dead and preserved), mixed-species products. Moreover, they are completely nutritionally balanced. Products containing intact, living cells are much cleaner than those made of dead stuff. Live products also produce less pollution. Live (and multiplying) phyto actually removes waste products from the aquarium water! Clearly, there is a lot about phytoplankton for the discerning reef aquarist to know!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thomas Danho

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey R2R Family!

Just want to thank you all for the orders over the weekend.
Due to the Holiday, we will be shipping all orders from the weekend on Tuesday Morning!
Thank you all for your support and Happy Reefing!

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My two 16oz packages are getting delivered today. I've been dosing non live Phytoplankton and I'm anxious to see the difference live Phytoplankton will have on my tank in general along with how it will impact the hair algae I can't seem to get rid of.

OP
OP
Thomas Danho

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
My two 16oz packages are getting delivered today. I've been dosing non live Phytoplankton and I'm anxious to see the difference live Phytoplankton will have on my tank in general along with how it will impact the hair algae I can't seem to get rid of.
Thank you for your support! I know you will be happy.

thewire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we recommend 6 months but I have phyto still is storage past the year mark.
We have pack by order policy so nothing is package till you order.

Thank you,
That's great but here is a question. Since I have a small tank and my intention to dose less daily, how long it will last once i have it open? What is the storage method? In freezer or fridge?

Back