• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tongan Ritteri Anemone XXL

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This past spring I picked up a couple magnifica anemones that became available out of Tonga because they had an unusual color and sometimes they don't ship that well coming out of the wild. However, both made it and so I am now getting rid of one - because they are HUGE and I don't have the room. The foot is a fairly pedestrian brown, but the anemone itself pretty amazing - pink/green with blue/purple tips. I will be shipping with a prophylactic dose of Cipro in the shipping water and will guarantee live arrival, standard DOA. Here's the one I'm getting rid of (it's on the right). 12-15" fully open, eats shrimp readily. Under 250w 14K MH, Actinic VHO, and Blue+ T5.

I tried uploading to youtube but the compression was awful, Imgur was better. Apologies if it won't load on mobile.
imgur.com/a/BPCGLdd

BPCGLdd

$900 Shipped. Serious inquiries only - PM please.

Plus is does this pretty much daily :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why the imgur link got edited, but feel free to type in the URL. You can see the same video on youtube, but its pretty bad.

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video that I hosted here on R2R. It's true to life, shot on iphone11 and unedited.

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Answers to a couple questions: I would be willing to sell the smaller of the two mag's, the smaller one is identical in color probably 8-9" and shipping would be less: $700. I would happily sell locally without shipping $550.

OP
OP
skyrne_isk

skyrne_isk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here’s a video of the smaller one - note that it is under LEDs so it appears slightly different than the other

Attachments

• IMG_1204.MOV
    18 MB

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back