• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tons of frags for sale (shipping available) … zoas, blastos, goni’s, shrooms and torches

Item Price
$15 - $175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rowboman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best coral purchase I’ve ever made. I got 5 frags from Ari that showed up on the same day as 3 more from WWC and I spent the same amount on those 5 as the 3 from WWC. These pieces have the best coloration in my whole tank. The Zoas in particular are so colorful that they make some of my other zoas look bad in comparison and they opened up within 24 hours and the Indigo gold torch is flat out the best piece in my tank

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Best coral purchase I’ve ever made. I got 5 frags from Ari that showed up on the same day as 3 more from WWC and I spent the same amount on those 5 as the 3 from WWC. These pieces have the best coloration in my whole tank. The Zoas in particular are so colorful that they make some of my other zoas look bad in comparison and they opened up within 24 hours and the Indigo gold torch is flat out the best piece in my tank
Thank you for the kind words and thank you for the purchase. I’m glad you are happy with the corals you received.

budissy24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals are top notch, what an amazing amount of coral to pick from, bought a frag pack and so happy with everything. Great seller, will Def buy again...thanks for everything

Colemansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to buy several frags from you but have not been able to figure out how to private message. Wondering if I can't do it because I just recently made an acct.

matthew_coletta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have some torches for sale. I have dragon souls $125 a head, Indo golds $150 a head, Malaysian golds $225 a head, jester torches $225 a head, frogspawns $30 a head, pink octospawn $75 a head

43AB7113-8D8F-425E-9FF2-C2CBE71E925B.jpeg
Is that orange coral a hammer? Also, do you have pics of the frogspawn?

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The orange coral on the bottom left is a mushroom. It’s my momma doughboy bounce shroom.

I’ll post some pictures of the frogspawns later today. They are green/purple.

Back