• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tons of frags for sale (shipping available) … zoas, blastos, goni’s, shrooms and torches

Item Price
$15 - $175
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rowboman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Best coral purchase I’ve ever made. I got 5 frags from Ari that showed up on the same day as 3 more from WWC and I spent the same amount on those 5 as the 3 from WWC. These pieces have the best coloration in my whole tank. The Zoas in particular are so colorful that they make some of my other zoas look bad in comparison and they opened up within 24 hours and the Indigo gold torch is flat out the best piece in my tank

Nutramar Foods
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

Review score
+13 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+13 /0 /-1
Best coral purchase I’ve ever made. I got 5 frags from Ari that showed up on the same day as 3 more from WWC and I spent the same amount on those 5 as the 3 from WWC. These pieces have the best coloration in my whole tank. The Zoas in particular are so colorful that they make some of my other zoas look bad in comparison and they opened up within 24 hours and the Indigo gold torch is flat out the best piece in my tank
Thank you for the kind words and thank you for the purchase. I’m glad you are happy with the corals you received.

matthew_coletta

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I also have some torches for sale. I have dragon souls $125 a head, Indo golds $150 a head, Malaysian golds $225 a head, jester torches $225 a head, frogspawns $30 a head, pink octospawn $75 a head

43AB7113-8D8F-425E-9FF2-C2CBE71E925B.jpeg
Is that orange coral a hammer? Also, do you have pics of the frogspawn?

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

What is your experience with clams?

• I am comfortable keeping clams in my aquarium

Votes: 84 29.7%
  • I have kept clams, but am not particularly confident with it

Votes: 59 20.8%
  • I would like to keep clams, but I haven’t tried it yet

Votes: 113 39.9%
  • Not interested. No clams for me

Votes: 27 9.5%