CRT Nitro recently got it from @coral reeftank a long with RRC JD.nice speciosa
Screenshot_20230129-202909~2.png

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this one up from Tim, not much info on it. CITR Granulosa, so far it looks to have potential :)
@therman looked for a colony pic on your thread, couldn't find one. Do you happen to have a colony photo?
Thank you,

20230129_093423.jpg

Edit: btw, that purple turaki is on steroids man!

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you guys say that the smooth skins / deepwater acros are the best looking acros under white light / daylight?
Let's say without any orange filter etc.

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked this one up from Tim, not much info on it. CITR Granulosa, so far it looks to have potential :)
@therman looked for a colony pic on your thread, couldn't find one. Do you happen to have a colony photo?
Thank you,

20230129_093423.jpg

Edit: btw, that purple turaki is on steroids man!

Apparently I screwed up the name. I got it from two sources, and I think this one was called the FHC Sour Granny.

Unfortunately I don't have a good mother colony photo . It is a very long branched granulosa type. My biggest colony is in the main system and growing great but the colors are a bit washed out, which is why I haven't shot it yet. It has pale lime green base color with kind of orangish brown corallites and blue growth tips. Color is way better on this one in my backup system with nitrate dosing but only have an encrusted frag in there.

@CoralFragZ has a better photo though, maybe he will share it?

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I screwed up the name. I got it from two sources, and I think this one was called the FHC Sour Granny.

Unfortunately I don't have a good mother colony photo . It is a very long branched granulosa type. My biggest colony is in the main system and growing great but the colors are a bit washed out, which is why I haven't shot it yet. It has pale lime green base color with kind of orangish brown corallites and blue growth tips. Color is way better on this one in my backup system with nitrate dosing but only have an encrusted frag in there.

@CoralFragZ has a better photo though, maybe he will share it?

Very cool,
Thanks for the response, it's a sweet piece for sure!

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the triple… fat finger

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 2 Smooth Skinned Acropora (I prefer bottle brush growth and don’t really care about the smoothness of the acro). I dont know their names as i more look into the scientific names over Hobby names :)

A. turaki
10086B61-429C-4E95-8AC2-80DF1B8375B7.jpeg

This guy isn’t really smooth skinned like the turaki but he does show smoother skinned compared to my other acros.
No ID.
image.jpg

Back