*** TOP 3 GIVEAWAY by Rocky Mountain Frags

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1.jpg

ROCKY MOUNTAIN FRAGS and REEF2REEF are bringing you the TOP 3 Giveaway!! We love corals, and we know that you do too! What are your favorite 3 corals of all time? The winner will receive a $200 gift card to Rocky Mountain Frags!

HOW TO ENTER

There are multiple ways for you to enter to win! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • ENTRY #1: Make a post in this thread listing your top 3 favorite corals of all time!
  • ENTRY #2: Post a photo of your favorite coral in your tank.
  • ENTRY #3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
  • ENTRY #4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #allmymoneygoestocorals

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky winner will receive a $200 gift card to Rocky Mountain Frags!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 26th, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 27th, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Rocky Mountain Frags for sponsoring this great contest!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cain720

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top 3 favorite corals:

Oregon Tort
Rasta Zoanthids
Australian Elegance

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top 3 favorites of all time for me. These are oldies but goodies :)

palau green nepthea
eagle eye zoanthids
any nice color of Ricordea Yuma

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green Slimer, must have for any start-up SPS tank. Not the prettiest, but they said favorite. I like corals that look nice and are still obtainable.
Ricordea florida - easiest color to maintain, super under rated.
BC Chemical Bomb - only from Adam's picture... never seen it in person.

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 2: I want to go back to SPS dominant tank, but I will wait until after I move. So for now, this bright green, purple tipped torch is my favorite:
20190312_200525-jpg.1006678

pgravis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top 3:
Euphyllia (orange hammer and hg torch come to mind!)
Rainbow wilsoni
Acro (if foxflame, rr pink Cadillac)
That’s the wish list anyway!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bonsai
Cliffs acro
Setosa

360g corals2.jpg

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1: This is really hard but here goes.

1. Battlecorals Sniper SPS Blue - I love this coral because it was such a challenge the first few months I had it, but once dialed it looks great.
2. Pro Corals Superman
3. ASD Rainbow Milli

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back