• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

"Top Lids" Lid for Red Sea Reefer 250

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Lids had a mix up and sent me the wrong lid (mine was supposed to have the fusion vent frame). This lid has cutouts designed for someone running a Kessil AP700 with the A-series mounting arms. If you have a reefer or deluxe 250 with these lights, this is an absolute steal for you AND you get to skip the 2 month lead time. I'll ship next day after receiving payment. I only placed the lid on the tank to take pics, I haven't even removed any of the wrapping for feed door, etc. Lid is brand new! Selling for just $200 SHIPPED.

IMG_6135.JPG

IMG_6125.JPG

OP
OP
Kavo11

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm giving @satttheman until tomorrow morning-noonish to confirm the sale for $200. I'll bring the lid with me to Philly in case he responds as I'm visiting a friend there regardless, but if no confirmation is received, the lid will be sold to @frankwang718 for my asking price. Thanks

OP
OP
Kavo11

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first interested party backed out. @frankwang718, this lid is yours my friend. Message has been sent. Goodnight all!

OP
OP
Kavo11

Kavo11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payment has been received by @frankwang718 and I'll be shipping his new lid out this afternoon. Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Corey Dufrene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using the red sea kit for a lid.

Any idea where I can find something a little nicer like this?

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using the red sea kit for a lid.

Any idea where I can find something a little nicer like this?

@cromag27

I threw the red sea lid in the garbage.

I had this one custom built by toplids but they are no longer in business. Just for a price comparison I paid closer to $500 for my 750xxl lid with a 6 week lead time but they built it to my exact requirements and you will always pay more for custom work. I've ordered from cromag27 before also and would recommend him.

20191125_163623.jpg

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back