Top notch customer service!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share my interaction with Vivid, Antonio, and the RFG.

So I have a small 29 gallon BioCube, and after having the tank for a few months, knew I wanted the RFG, especially since I don't have any other pumps in the tank. I ordered it, got it in a few days, and loved it right off the bat!

Fast forward about 3 weeks or so, and I began noticing while looking at my tank the nozzle was moving up and down about 1/8"-1/4" as the water was switching directions through the RFG. I thought this might be the way it's supposed to work, to keep the flow random, but since I wasn't sure, I gave Antonio a quick call at Vivid. I ended up having a nice 10-15 minute chat with him about all things reef, and he told me that since the parts are 3D printed, every now and again there is a little tolerance difference that can cause something like this to happen. As we're talking on the phone he tells me that he already has my new packing slip in hand, and would get me out the new parts right away. And since he wasn't sure which part was off, he sent a new slip fitting, and a new RFG.

Can't say enough about how great their customer service is. I hands down love the flow out of this little guy, and know that I'll continue to put them on any tanks I have in the future...if all goes well on this tank, I hope a 120+ will be in my not too distant future!

Keep up the great work guys!

Marc

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marc, thank you so much for the great review about our product and customer service. We really appreciate the information you provided because we take our QC process very seriously. We do our best to make sure each part we ship is a quality part.

If an issue does arise, we value feedback from customers such as yourself and use it to make process improvements. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make sure that you are satisfied with the our products and service.

I really enjoyed our conversation about all things reef and hope to hear from you again soon. :)

Antonio.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back