TOP OFF YOUR TANK WITH TUNZE!! WIN a Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It is pretty darn good. Was worth paying for it. But if I am not mistaken, cant you disassemble the nano and increase the flow rate?
Hrmm.... I don't have any idea! I'll have to look into that

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Daniel@R2R always shows up after the hype. BUILD IT!!!!
Dance GIF by NBA
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T
Maccabi Tel Aviv Yes GIF by EuroLeague
Happy Hype GIF by The Jerry Springer Show
Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing happening now!!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My build. Please follow.
Congratulations @Freakmachine01!! You're our winner for this giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Freakmachine01!! You're our winner for this giveaway! Please pm me to claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner!
Oh my God. To wake up in the morning check your messages and find out that you have one this is so amazing. I am smiling from ear to ear you guys have really really made my day wow thank you again

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 tunze giveaway.jpg

BACK by popular demand!!!! It's the Top Off Your Tank With A Tunze Giveaway! This one is going to be a lot of fun and easy to get lots of entries! One lucky reefer is going to take home a top-off and calcium dosing system which includes the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir. This kit will have you set to top off your tank with one of the best ATO's in the hobby and dosing kalk at the same time. This is what happens when TUNZE and REEF2REEF team up! You get GREAT prizes and a whole lot of fun!!​

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Post a link to your build thread. (If you don't have a Build Thread Contributor badge, check the link in my signature to get yours.) If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • BONUS ENTRY 1: Make a post telling us why you want to win this contest.
  • BONUS ENTRY 2: Post a photo of your tank.
  • BONUS ENTRY 3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week.
  • BONUS ENTRY 4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #TUNZE #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky winner will receive a the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through December 5, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on Monday, December, 6th.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

#r2rgiveaway

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 tunze giveaway.jpg

BACK by popular demand!!!! It's the Top Off Your Tank With A Tunze Giveaway! This one is going to be a lot of fun and easy to get lots of entries! One lucky reefer is going to take home a top-off and calcium dosing system which includes the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir. This kit will have you set to top off your tank with one of the best ATO's in the hobby and dosing kalk at the same time. This is what happens when TUNZE and REEF2REEF team up! You get GREAT prizes and a whole lot of fun!!​

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Post a link to your build thread. (If you don't have a Build Thread Contributor badge, check the link in my signature to get yours.) If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • BONUS ENTRY 1: Make a post telling us why you want to win this contest.
  • BONUS ENTRY 2: Post a photo of your tank.
  • BONUS ENTRY 3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week.
  • BONUS ENTRY 4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #TUNZE #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky winner will receive a the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through December 5, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on Monday, December, 6th.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

#r2rgiveaway

Back