**Top Shelf Aquatics CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE LIVE SALE Thread**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TessGlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot checkout online, asks for a ship date when there is no field for it and even if I select "free shipping" or "add to shipment"....

Chuck Lawson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot checkout online, asks for a ship date when there is no field for it and even if I select "free shipping" or "add to shipment"....

I had the same problem. Check the "ship to different address" box and the shipping date field is there (even if you use the same address).

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click back there's a part that says shipping. Even if you going to pick up locally it won't let you go for it without having a day selected

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me see if I can shut the shipping day off

TessGlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click back there's a part that says shipping. Even if you going to pick up locally it won't let you go for it without having a day selected
Thanks for your help. It's working now, but without asking for the shipping day. but....5... of the 8 corals in my cart are now gone.....

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for your help. It's working now, but without asking for the shipping day. but....5... of the 8 corals in my cart are now gone.....

Shoot me a PM with what you were looking for. Well make it right!

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you guys had a tough time today but it’s disappointing when you’re ready at 4:00 for the rest of sale to post with your kindle, I pad, and phone, leave the room for a minute at 4:50 or so and when you come back coral you wanted is gone!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know you guys had a tough time today but it’s disappointing when you’re ready at 4:00 for the rest of sale to post with your kindle, I pad, and phone, leave the room for a minute at 4:50 or so and when you come back coral you wanted is gone!

We know that there were quite a few people who missed out on certain pieces. However, we will have tons more upload tomorrow as well as a second sale in January/February. We will be trying to do this every 8-10 weeks so there will always be one just around the corner!

The next time we run this sale we will have everything running top notch and TONS of fire for everyone!

Phammerl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be having any in store sales tomorrow that match the online deals? I’m planning on picking up tomorrow and I want to spend more money.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 38 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back