Top Shelf Aquatics' Easter EGGcellent Sale!!!( Hop on in!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you guys leaving all the corals up on the site even when they are sold? It lets me add corals to cart but then at checkout it says
in stock to fulfill your order (0 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
slightly frustrating. Why not just remove them as they are sold?
They should be coming down but if its in your cart it doesn't automatically get removed. Also, that can happen when the item is currently being paid for by someone else
EDIT: Cleared out pending orders and it should be all set

Was all over the original prices, but not enough discount to go for what I want now :(
If we could sell those pieces for 29.99 we for sure 100% would but unfortunately we cant :( some prices on pieces are a little lower than that and you can always search by price to find the more affordable corals

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we could sell those pieces for 29.99 we for sure 100% would but unfortunately we cant :( some prices on pieces are a little lower than that and you can always search by price to find the more affordable corals

I don’t mind spending $100 on an Acro that is nice, but the sizes on these frags just aren’t worth it. It will take 6 months just to start growing when they start out at 1/2”-3/4”.

I had the raspberry limeade, phantom Mille, and sin city acros in the cart and was checking out. Would have checked out at 3:01 if the google auto fill CC info would have worked and not partially entered causing me to manually put it all in. By then one had sold out, then I went back to the cart to checkout with the other 2 and the price was $200 instead of $60.

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we order corals from different hours are you combining the orders for shipping cost purposes? If so how are we charged on the second order?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don’t mind spending $100 on an Acro that is nice, but the sizes on these frags just aren’t worth it. It will take 6 months just to start growing when they start out at 1/2”-3/4”.

I had the raspberry limeade, phantom Mille, and sin city acros in the cart and was checking out. Would have checked out at 3:01 if the google auto fill CC info would have worked and not partially entered causing me to manually put it all in. By then one had sold out, then I went back to the cart to checkout with the other 2 and the price was $200 instead of $60.
I'm really sorry you feel that way and I'm extremely sorry that you were unable to check out with them at the less expensive price. Anyone that did complete a checkout we are more than happy to take the loss and honor. Because we farm every single one of those SPS listed and put them through extensive QT $29 is not a viable option for us. The Sin City for example, we had for upwards of a year without selling a single piece waiting for it to cook to perfection(after 3 months of QT).
There are lots of nice frags in that price range though, we had a really pretty Pink Lemonade for $24 and lots more to come so feel free to stick around!

Pygmey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have the sincity or Dan akroid that they can share a grow out pic of?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone have the sincity or Dan akroid that they can share a grow out pic of?
TSA-Dan-Akroyd.jpg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry @TopShelfAquatics , I still love you guys and gals, LOL!!! Do you have a zoomed out, or whole colony picture of the Stan Lee.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back